No announcement yet.

WR, remade from the chips of other bd squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe they had reasons to leave their squad. Stephanie told me that we weren't active during her timezone.. whatever timezone that might be.
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Give it a rest, I'm sure PL had his reasons for leaving, we tried to pick him up but I guess WR had a better pension plan.
      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

No, we just don't have mayo.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
          I guess WR had a better pension plan.
          Finally someone hits the nail on the head! PL has to keep his future in mind, he's not getting any younger. In these times of uncertainty, it's nice to know that his family will be taken care of.

Comment

Hes not fucking 15 anymore and hes realized it. Its just like arro says..

Comment

holla back arro

Comment

Ah I guess, whiterabbits is the place to be when things are getting to much and you need to sit back and slack :P
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

There will be no slacking involved. Check our bd stats, we bd more than most squads now. We are like a young spas/rb(before they got too big and egotistical for their own good) with acouple old and awesome basers(ezo,bero,arro and so on). Even though they aren't as active we still have bleen/malla/thunder/shade's and wadi when he gets a new connection. With the addition of pyroblast(one of the best spiders in this game, if u don't think so go check his twl or any game he's ever played), steph and maybe one other experienced baser very soon, and I, I think we could easily beat any of the top squads out there now. Also, the easy way out woulda been to just chill on spastic and watch us win another title. I would rather try with WR and still watch spastic win since they have more depth in every position due to the size of the squad and how long they have all played together and been active. I think WR will be a basing machine like it once was.
                  Last edited by Pure_Luck; 04-06-2004, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Refer to Mayo's signature. (No offense intended for those WR members that don't actually try to fuck ugly chicks.)
                    5:gen> man
                    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck
                      There will be no slacking involved. Check our bd stats, we bd more than most squads now. We are like a young spas/rb(before they got too big and egotistical for their own good).
                      Why do you keep equating individual members with the entire squad?
                      - k2

Comment

Because generalizations based on insufficient knowldege is all the rage these days.

Comment

if ur hinting about this thread's topic verth u are wrong. said wr made from chips of other bd squads.

A chip can equate to 1-2 people.

other can mean more than one squad.

that is not a generalizations because that is true, being made from chips hardly means it comprises totally of chips by any means....dunno maybe you didn't mean that so I apologize for assuming.

PS RB is hardly arrogant, we expect to lose twl, general feeling in squad that we just want to play and try our best and make "some" headway in twlb.

PPS Add me to the list of arrogant people though, not the other 35 or so people on our squad.
                          -L3

Comment

Dont hurt anyone you vicious rabbits. Once they get the feel of base again, they will rock twlb with their improved cramming with pluck.
                            Levs r gay.

Comment

Originally posted by K2Grey
                              Why do you keep equating individual members with the entire squad?
                              Because last I checked, squads are made up of individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by lunch3
                                that is not a generalizations because that is true, being made from chips hardly means it comprises totally of chips by any means....dunno maybe you didn't mean that so I apologize for assuming.
                                While we are pointing out true things here, I might as well explain that if something becomes "made" (in this case, by chips of other squads), it implies that this something wasn't "made" before. But how can this be? Was WR not in leagues last season? If my memory serves me right, they were, and the addition of a few players a decade after (yes, it really HAS been that long...hasn't it?) does not change that fact. Therefore your assumption based on lack of evidence (and experience, I might say) is false. Thanks.

P.S. PL, no need to start explaining our "situation", they'll just start making more and more assumptions.
                                Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                                i just wish it was longer
                                Originally posted by Cops
                                it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X