TWD ops are the worst staffers in subspace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very simple, King's Sword.

Try a study that you never ever wanted to do like Art (btw I like Art, just don't have the time. Damn, I wonder why?)

Try getting two jobs, both with high workload. (Talking about two fulltime jobs)

Try saving a fun hobby non-computer-related, like american 8-ball pool. (WHAT A HOBBY? NO F...ING WAY! SS FOR LIFE! Yeah yeah, slow down hyperboy)

Try going out with friends and fool around with girls now and then. (OOOOOOOOKKKKKK, I wonder, if I should explain this further? NAAAAAAAHHHH, at least a few should understand this. If not, too bad, but I'll give you a hint: Trying reading some books about social life and the humanbody )

What's this, BLeeN? I've heard this so many times from other people. He must be a nerd, get a life bro!! That sort of thing. These excuses are getting boring!!!

Well that is very very true indeed, but read the first two words I wrote, my friend.

Very simple, isn't it? Very simple indeed...
    Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

I'm not sucking up, but stating the truth.

These TWD developers have done an excellent job considering they sacriface time in their busy real life schedule to bring all of us a higher level of TW entertainment. They aren't getting paid, so no one has a right to complain.

Try going to some other Zone, they don't have anything like TWD fully automated; so be grateful for that.

If you done programming before, it sometimes takes time to make sure the program is stable for mass consumption; doesn't haste make waste?

Comment

Originally posted by WiseCherub
        doesn't haste make waste?
        Hmmm, I could name tons of examples for this, but one should be enough.
        Example: Windows 95/98 =P
        Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

if u dont like them, stop being their bitch and quit the game. in your case probably everyone would be happier anyway.
          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
          apt>yes u can wtf
          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
          apt>na
          apt>ill show you pictures
          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I know that Bleen, when you write software you have to cautiously make sure it runs in all possible situations. I like to do it right the first time, but often some silly bug crops up. I would just feel like a complete moron to rush something to market with a blantant obvious bug, would be rather embarassing. Of course in Microsoft's case, they can get away with it..since so many of us are dependant on them.

I think the reason stuff doesn't get done... is mainly cause money isn't involved as a motivation factor. And of course some of the TWD developers either spend their time playing the game with their rare free time or have other stuff on the go. I'm just speculating...

I'm just saying lets be grateful for what we have at the moment; eventually more stuff will get done.

Comment

I should start learning the syntax of the languages they are using so I can help program some. I don't have a life and can't play SS due to lag problems (cuz my college is gay). So I would be a good programmer.

Comment

Well I received an older version of tw bot core, but Rob Dougan told me a newer stable version will be up soon. If your interested you have to talk with Dock>.

Yeah, I'm just like you, I wana help if I can too or try out new project ideas to enhance our favorite Zone. It would be great one day if there was a TW Developers forum, then we can all work together on fun projects or help each other.

Also if you have a strong C/C++ background, java is like a stripped down version of C++. Just a matter of getting use/familiar to the Tw botcore API which of course will take time for the initial learning curve.

I've been too lazy or busy lately to start getting serious with it myself. Its hard sometimes, whether I play on TW or try doing some programming.

Rob advised to do this:

-Setup your own SS server.
                -Have the tw bot core, which is all in java.
                -Experiment with basic bots, get the skeleton core example sources and get experience with the basics.
                -Work on a project and submit it to the right people, if the idea is good and it is stable..then upto the TW Developers to decide. Think this is a good idea so there is no cheats or unstable code that could mess up the server.

Also if your interested in SS Development, check out the SS Developer Forums too. You have quite important people in the SS community that frequent there; like Mr.Extend (Continuum GUI developer) and Gremliner (ASSS developer).

Comment

I know C++, Java, VB.Net, COBOL (ew), and Assembler. Dunno how hard/easy it will be to do.

Comment

Blah, after this semester of school is over, i dont ever want to see a java program again =P...dunnohow you ppl put up with it....One little error and can have 56 repercussions(ap java class woo) (3000 line programs...and EVERY time il forget something and have AT LEAST 56 errors per 1000 lines of code....try sorting that out one at a time...:S

Comment

Normally it's a bad idea to write all 3000 lines at once dude.

Comment

lemme code too :~
                        8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                        8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                        8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                        8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                          they dont bann puma from leagues for aliasing yet.

cig i love u dude =)
                          Originally posted by Kolar
                          My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                          ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

everything is good in twd. well they can delete the green in the twdds & ban puma then it would be perfect
                            Originally posted by Kolar
                            My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                            ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Comparitivly, other zones are managed far, far worse.
                              SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

TW is the biggest and best zone in SS for some reason but it must not be the staff and what they do for it. Got to be the players who whine, cheat, cause problems and such. Yea, that's got to be it!

Some of you might not remember what TW was like 5-6 years ago, but if you did, then you would be much more grateful for what TW staff has got done and continue to work on for ALL of you.... and for FREE!

Why don't you get off your wallet and make some donations or something useful to help the zone?!? No, you would rather go spend $50 on some other game you will play for 2-3 months (then never play again) than to do something good for TW.... the game and zone you've been playing for ever for FREE.
                                "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

Working...
                                X