No announcement yet.

Puma 04/04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ran into Ignite in ELIM today, and it was quite humurous; and a shocker.
    He was spamming in elim pub chat, PUMA blah blah blah.

Well it was weird, when I was still quite upset with Ignite 3-4 days ago. I pm'ed him a message; "I curse your squad, your greatest strength will be your greatest weakness."

I pm'ed and pointed this out to him, "With your new Reebok squad you only have like 1 week to qualify for twld, if you can pull that off it would be quite an achievement." He laughed and basically said looks like I'll have to be on way more.

I thought he dissolved Puma, cause they weren't paying him to advertise. So maybe Reebok is paying Ignite to promote Reebok products on here. No, he said, my squad got banned for double squadding. But he said, I should look into this if Reebok might pay me for promoting their products...lol..

Ah what a day...

Comment

Originally posted by Weaver
      As fun as it may be to shame double squadders, it would be a full time job in itself to post on the forums the names of every double squadder that we catch. Personally, I would rather have more people working on catching double squadders and less people just talking about it.
      I would be glad to run around doing alias checks on players and post confirmed DSers on a locked, sticky'd forum. If that's what you're lookin for.
      DELETED

Comment

almost perfect

Originally posted by WiseCherub
        I ran into Ignite in ELIM today, and it was quite humurous; and a shocker.
        He was spamming in elim pub chat, PUMA blah blah blah.

Well it was weird, when I was still quite upset with Ignite 3-4 days ago. I pm'ed him a message; "I curse your squad, your greatest strength will be your greatest weakness."

I pm'ed and pointed this out to him, "With your new Reebok squad you only have like 1 week to qualify for twld, if you can pull that off it would be quite an achievement." He laughed and basically said looks like I'll have to be on way more.

I thought he dissolved Puma, cause they weren't paying him to advertise. So maybe Reebok is paying Ignite to promote Reebok products on here. No, he said, my squad got banned for double squadding. But he said, I should look into this if Reebok might pay me for promoting their products...lol..

Ah what a day...
        well depending on how u look at this - this could be the break that puma needed for high rank's....they will get a clean record....and only have play newb squads with no loses (about 10) and they are rank 1 in all leauges........maybe he wanted this ?
        - Jamie

1:POiD> has perish become any good ? cause he used to suck most of the time.. then do ok once in a while ...

Comment

Originally posted by PERiSH
          well depending on how u look at this - this could be the break that puma needed for high rank's....they will get a clean record....and only have play newb squads with no loses (about 10) and they are rank 1 in all leauges........maybe he wanted this ?
          Well I see no Reebok squad in twd as of yet and its late Saturday. I'm not sure to what extent this squad ban is -- Does it mean Ignite is also banned from this upcoming twld? He broke a twd rule, not a twl rule (it hasn't even started yet).

What you say perish is true, all his squads need is a long winning streak to make it. But what I'm now saying is even if he tries his hardest, there is no way he'll get into twld this year.

Comment

Im sure the TWD ops aernt stupid enuff to let Ignite on his name or an alias start or lead another squad. Not to mention i think he gets banned from TWD and TWL for soem time. And if he doesnt he SHOULD.
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

What shames this game is from those who get banned or disqualified by mods who have no proof. Where's the list of names of those who were aliased? You're all too busy assuming, and fact is, which squad does not have double squaders? None.

Comment

Originally posted by Phirewolf
                You're all too busy assuming, and fact is, which squad does not have double squaders? None.
                Um pallies doesn't have any double squadders, and I"m sure most twl bound squads currently don't as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Phirewolf
                  What shames this game is from those who get banned or disqualified by mods who have no proof. Where's the list of names of those who were aliased? You're all too busy assuming, and fact is, which squad does not have double squaders? None.
                  If u dont know the smods and TWD/TWL ops have programs and certain methods to check players and to see if someoen is curreently the owner of more then 1 nickname on a roster or if 1 person plays on different names and double squads. They can tell an dim sure they arent making it up. I know for a fact Ignite had atleast 3 names of his own that he 1) shared with other ppl 2) used himself as a 5th person to add once he was eliminated. That in itself is illegal enuff. We arent saying every person on PUMA was a double squader bc not all were, but enuff were to make them illegal.
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Phirewolf has a good point, what if some innocent people get incorrectly banned without tangible proof. And we shouldn't make the assumption that all players on PUMA are exact clones of one another, there is some good people on PUMA before.

For example:
                    -ISP (dynamic ip address)
                    -Shared internet connections with other players (like lets say 2 brothers that play on different profiles and on other squads.) Unfortunately, the I got a bro excuse is used too much. TWL/TWD rules should state if you have someone else share you internet connection, its your responsibility to notify TWL/TWD ops of this immediately.

What I want to know is PUMA squadname just banned, or are all players on PUMA banned from entering the upcomings twld season?

As far as I can see, only the use of the PUMA squadname is banned for twd/twl altogether. But I saw nothing said about if any specific players were banned from entering twl this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X