Paying players!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paying players!!!!

Did anyone else hear that Perish is PAYING ppl to play for interface? This mite not be directly illegal but i think something should be looked @ being with ppl like Cape/ruine/disown and such they'll have a nice chance at making TWLJ but everyone knows them players will leave once they either 1) get the money or 2) TWL comes around. Last nite i saw them duel some squad Imprecable or whatever it is. Not a "noob" squad but not that great and they almost lost. If it wasnt for Capes 19-10 and Disowns 11-2 (i think) they would of lost. Seems stupid to me. Honestly why would anyone PAY someone to play an online game for there squad IN TWD. Seems pretty stupid to me.
    _o_2NASRALLAH

why cant WR pay us too...

Comment

Cig, there is nothing they can do. None of the things you said can really be "proven", let alone could anyone do anything if they were true. It's sad but true.

P.S. They didn't pay you, Pyro? Hahahaha
      Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
      i just wish it was longer
      Originally posted by Cops
      it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

The health plan and whores aren't enough pyro? That's more than you're gonna get anywhere else!

Comment

We've got that too, arro. Plus a nice retirement plan.

Where do you think FlaBiN has been recently? That's right, sunning his fat ass on the Italian riviera, banging hot chicks.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

I think it's pretty funny. I thought it was a joke at first when they were talking about it but now I'm not sure. Why not just pay a2m $100 to change the name of shriek to interface and for them to put him on the roster, is that what he's looking for? Is that really going to be satisfying? Will they stay for 5 minutes after they received the money?

Comment

For the record, I'd ditch pallies without hesitation if any squad would pay me.
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I joined when the wr contract was "maybe a half eaten peice of toast at some point"

Comment

If Cape didnt play we would of won ez... He owns

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                  1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                  1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                  ---
                  5:waven> freeze
                  5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                  5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                  5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                  5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                  5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                  5:Freeze> LOL
                  5:waven> that's how things work around here
                  --
                  1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

lol. That sounds a bit.....nerdy? Dunno.
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Perish is pathetic
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                        I think it's pretty funny. I thought it was a joke at first when they were talking about it but now I'm not sure. Why not just pay a2m $100 to change the name of shriek to interface and for them to put him on the roster, is that what he's looking for? Is that really going to be satisfying? Will they stay for 5 minutes after they received the money?
                        hahaha i'd take the money and his squadname and axe him
                        Dice
                        TWLB Champions Season 8
                        TWLJ Champions Season 8
                        TWLB Champions Season 10
                        TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+
                          hahaha i'd take the money and his squadname and axe him
                          that's why he has to send out monthly checks, and there better be a bonus for MVP games and a big payday if they make the playoffs.
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                            that's why he has to send out monthly checks, and there better be a bonus for MVP games and a big payday if they make the playoffs.
                            hahaha

arro, i love them whores man.

Comment

How cool would it be to get some rich people on this game... see it as sort of a fun investment, and put together one or two teams that are sponsored? Imagine... Subspace turning into a competetive game :P

Just a note, this wouldn't be the first time a game has done this. If you look at Starcraft... their are actually several big business paying almost 200 "proffesional players."

It's just a thought... perhaps, if I get more money than I can spend, I'll invest in this little tiny game and let it prosper... but it better be a lot of money, I have bills to pay, houses to build and cars to buy... and let's not even bring up the whores that need to be shot.

Comment

Working...
                              X