Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Squad Recruitment Advertising? forum rules?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad Recruitment Advertising? forum rules?

I can't find forum rules for TWD forums.

Can squad captains, advertise if they are looking for recruits on here?

I know this isn't the best way to recruit, but I consider it another way to to get the message out there.

Yea as long as you dont spam and make it somewhat on-topic. Tell them what divisions you are going for and such.

-Rinse
    Last edited by Rinse; 05-09-2004, 07:20 PM. Reason: cause im a fucking dumbass
    MSN: cb3itsme@gmail.com
    http://img32.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img32&image=Rinse.jpg

Comment

How do you think I started orig. RB? Okay, maybe I didn't use it as a forms of recruitment, but it sure did help spread the word to better known basers, that might have been interested in helping out.

Comment

It's perfectly fine for you post recruitment stuff here.

Comment

I really love your sig paul!
          MSN: cb3itsme@gmail.com
          http://img32.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img32&image=Rinse.jpg

Comment

Well here goes:

Assemblage TWD Squad is primarily focussed with the TWDD league.
            I know since TWLD is on at the moment, its sort of a joke, but this squad I plan to run for the long term to prepare for next TWLD Season and beyond. If I ever plan to leave this game cause of real life issues, I would pass on captainship/squadownership to a trusted member. Though I don't foresee this happening, and will most play this game for many many years.

I just need the right players to join with me...

Right players = intermediate wb duel/teaming skill and professional attitude (non-trashtalker or whiners). Who wana improve as I do within this league...

Timeslot: Usually we frequent the TW Zone around 4pm to 12am (Pacific Standard Time)

If you are a euro player, maybe check out my friend's squad (HeavenKing's -Decennium)... though he is already quite full and maybe I abit picky about current wb duel skills of the interested recruit.

That is all.. either email or private mail me.. set up a time to meet and take it from there...

Comment

I'm not sure exactly how many/what kind of recruits you're going to get off this advertisment, but I'm almost positive that you would be better off scouting out people in game. Just my two cents.
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I declined the invitation of joining Rejected Basers while I was on War Angels.
                LA

Comment

I remember asking you when u were squadless... I tried my hardest not to ask anyone that was on a squad... and I think Fit would agree with me, that I did pretty damn well not to do that.

Comment

i didn't get asked to rb until after i was squadless. this is long after paul was gone though.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                      I remember asking you when u were squadless... I tried my hardest not to ask anyone that was on a squad... and I think Fit would agree with me, that I did pretty damn well not to do that.
                      hmm yeah I remember when i joined Rb was talking to Credit Account and PaulO in a twd arena and i think was uhh just asking what basing duels were about. lol good times.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                        That was a pretty good policy. Although Necro wound up joining RB for a while anyway.
                        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                          I'm not sure exactly how many/what kind of recruits you're going to get off this advertisment, but I'm almost positive that you would be better off scouting out people in game. Just my two cents.
                          I know that Fit of Rage, just another way to recruit.. 1 of many, yeah of course scouting online is best.. yep agreed, true indeed.

Comment

Working...
                          X