Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repletion Recruting - TWJD/DD

Captains - Matthew <ER> and BAM <ER>

We're looking for javelins and warbirds.

Any part of the world.

We don't want people who are just gonna spout alot of crap after games (like a DEA), just people who will act in a mature manner. And yes, you can have fun too, I'm not running a monistary here.

?message matthew <ER> or ?message bam <ER> with your inqueries or you can private message me on the forums "Dameon Angell".
    DELETED

a new paladen is born?
    King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Wish you luck Dameon Angell with your squad and hope you find the right people.

Btw, thanks for showing me its ok to post on here.. good idea.

Comment

no, paladen has history which is why there are people who want to join it.

by the way, i thought you 2 abusers ran a squad called impregnate or something

Comment

Originally posted by WiseCherub
          Wish you luck Dameon Angell with your squad and hope you find the right people.

Btw, thanks for showing me its ok to post on here.. good idea.

hey, its TWD related, why not? :P

and no awesome, you can't join.
          DELETED

Comment

You crushed him, matt

Comment

Originally posted by Gemfire
              You crushed him, matt
              yeah, there goes my life-long dream.... damn

by the way, i thought you 2 abusers ran a squad called impregnate or something, what happened to that 2 week squad

Comment

It was Imprecate

Comment

whatever the fuck that is......

Comment

it means to put a hex, or some negative spell/curse on someone or something.
                    DELETED

Comment

Not sad, smart though. At least everyone who views the forums will see this, while not everyone may see it or hear about it in-game. Just another way to get it out there.

Comment

Gemfire, he means sad cus it sounds desperate....

No squad ever really "stops" recruiting.... they're all recruiting.....

posting it on a forum is just showing desperation

....i think that's what wax was getting at.

Comment

Hmm, just by posting it on the forums does not in itself make it desperate. So when DG put in its forums that its invite only(thereby saying its recruiting status) make it desperate? This was just a way to tell everyone their recruiting status seeing as they dont have a forums for themselves.

Comment

What if its not just if i know you youre in kind of thing? Maybe its if youre good enough: youre in. Doesnt just have to be invite only, he basically said that recruiting is done, and feel free to ask, and that it isnt invite only. How the hell you guys got desperate out of that, i dont know. and answer my pm, wax

Comment

I guess so. Maybe between us it is a difference in interpreting, but for Awesome, hed say anything to "try" and flame Matt or Bam, seeing as he hates them for some unknown reason, at least unknown to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X