No announcement yet.

I got one wish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"And there's a solution for it also: no win/lose points when twd squad duelling against a twl squad..... "

lemme explain it then: twl squads still can play matches against twd squads, but no points are involved. Why wouldn't twd squads duel twl squads anymore then? In fact, I think they will even duel you more then ever, cause "they aren't afrain to lose points", cause that's how it usually goes. And, like I said, twl sq can't feed twd sq anymore.
    the man, the myth, the composer of mastermind. U love em, you hate em, you love to hate em

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok.
      sry but that is f bullshit & the stupidest rule i have ever seen
      ok give some arguements. It's only a suggestion anyways
      the man, the myth, the composer of mastermind. U love em, you hate em, you love to hate em

Comment

Originally posted by Justhitme
        ok give some arguements. It's only a suggestion anyways
        there are many good squads who are not in twl & they would not play agianst us anymore. that is why

and staff is nvr going to apply that rule
        Originally posted by Kolar
        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

there are many good squads who are not in twl & they would not play agianst us anymore. that is why

and staff is nvr going to apply that rule
          ok so what rag is basically saying is? nothing he has no valid point
          justhitme good suggestion. i think a lot more squads would duel more if they werent worried about losing lots of points,
          if twl squads just want to play and dont care who they play because they are already in twl,most twdd squads only think about getting that top spot so they might hav an off chance at replacing a squad that leaves twl.
          i know if this rule was applied and i was leader of my squad i would dd every twl squad i could for one to get more exp, 2 to have a chance at playing the best teams in tw 3 because i could get my squad better witthout having to lose any points, try rethinking it rag, more people would play you if they wouldnt lose the points,

Comment

Wtfz Do U Have Against Alf, He's So Retarded Looking Lolol
            Imagination knows no limit

Comment

why do you all whine and talk so much shit about this!?
              some newbie started this thread and now your all following his example and you whine with him.
              If a squad doesn't want to try for a round or even for a game, it's their choice.
              You're ment to have fun in this game, and if thats how they got their fun then let them.Anyway.. why should you care if they don't try? Isn't it just better for you?

Newbies, shut up and get on with life or something more important than whining about this shit. Sad.
              bzi aka balm.
              Retired for 1 and a half years, now i'm back to own you once again.

Comment

http://twd.trenchwars.org/body.php?a...nMatchID=51982

OMG, RB FED A-S.. BAN THEM ALL!!! BAN!!!! BAN!!!!!

seriously.. i don't see a reason why can't a squad win 50-35 one round and lose the next round 17-50. things happen you know. btw..since when are pusher, castro, ryang pallies' starter O_O

http://twd.trenchwars.org/body.php?a...nMatchID=52449

GV is fully capable of bring up a good fight with any twlb squad..and yet they lost 15-5 to avalonian. OMG, THEY ARE FEEDING.. BAN BAN BAN!!!!!

you made a fool of yourself having so many ppl from the squad come and argue here. It's pointless

EDIT: im not trying to put down avalonian, just using them as an example
                Last edited by Nethila; 05-28-2004, 05:33 PM.
                1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by Absynth
                  ok so what rag is basically saying is? nothing he has no valid point
                  justhitme good suggestion. i think a lot more squads would duel more if they werent worried about losing lots of points,
                  if twl squads just want to play and dont care who they play because they are already in twl,most twdd squads only think about getting that top spot so they might hav an off chance at replacing a squad that leaves twl.
                  i know if this rule was applied and i was leader of my squad i would dd every twl squad i could for one to get more exp, 2 to have a chance at playing the best teams in tw 3 because i could get my squad better witthout having to lose any points, try rethinking it rag, more people would play you if they wouldnt lose the points,

maybe but twdd is pure for pts. if u dd all twl squads & no twd squads u still get 1k pts
                  My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
                    http://twd.trenchwars.org/body.php?a...nMatchID=51982

OMG, RB FED A-S.. BAN THEM ALL!!! BAN!!!! BAN!!!!!

seriously.. i don't see a reason why can't a squad win 50-35 one round and lose the next round 17-50. things happen you know. btw..since when are pusher, castro, ryang pallies' starter O_O

http://twd.trenchwars.org/body.php?a...nMatchID=52449

GV is fully capable of bring up a good fight with any twlb squad..and yet they lost 15-5 to avalonian. OMG, THEY ARE FEEDING.. BAN BAN BAN!!!!!

you made a fool of yourself having so many ppl from the squad come and argue here. It's pointless

EDIT: im not trying to put down avalonian, just using them as an example

i got an idea BAN EVERYONE!!!
                    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

maybe but twdd is pure for pts. if u dd all twl squads & no twd squads u still get 1k pts
                      yes and if your a top 5 dd squad you would drop really fast as well. point is twl squads have only one thing to compete for . twl, dd squads have one thing to compete for makeing twl,those that have made twl only have to show up and play they have already made it, those that didnt have to bust ass and play their games according to who is on at that time and who can play.
                      it would be a shot if it doesnt work after a few mounths change it back, noone has anything to lose, would give the twl guys a chance to practice more against other squads other then twl squads

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                        Would you like some cheese with that whine? I hope not because you're not getting any from me.
                        LOL i think i heard that on Dr. Phil
                        Kyle G> Did you know theres bowling alleys in Noahs Ark?

Mike Modano_09>I dunno....I dont watch Star Trek.

Comment

Just to clear this up, we were definitely feeding ALF... we love those guys.

who is alf?
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Like I said before in the previous post about this issue, no we are not feeding ALF in TWD. (To see my previous post click this link: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...8&postcount=13)

What I said in that game was spoken in jest. As well as what the rest of us said in response to that claim. Welcome to the world of the Pallies, someone says something like that, I guarantee one of us is going to run with it (see bz's post above). Unfortunately in your eyes you see it as being true feeding based on the three losing games we played against them. Again, dig a little deeper and you figure that out. Don't you think if we were trying to feed a squad, we'd pick a squad that wasn't already in first place and almost +100 pts over the squad in second (at the time ALF was about +75-90 over Warpath)? We play for fun, and not a one of us cares if we win or lose a TWD game.

As for my 18-5 game, I have a 6:9 average in TWDD.

We are not feeding ALF, never have and never will. For the record we've never fed any squad.

Those are the facts, now I think I'm entitled to a little opinion.

When I see an issue like this, I feel it as an assault on my integrity. I have always done my best maintain the integrity that my position in this zone demands, despite what some may view as me being heavy handed. Since becoming a TWL-Op before Season 6, I have held my squad to the highest of standards, to the point of having members removed due to being caught double squadding. I've even gone to great lengths to ensure that my squad stopped participating in such acts as private messaging an opposing squad while in a match. Yet all the while I've encouraged us to have as much fun as we can. Why? Because this is a game, and even though some of us participate in the direct management of this game, it does not mean we are not entitled to some fun and tomfoolery.

Most of the individuals replying to this thread know very little about myself or the Pallies as a whole. Again, I welcome you to the world that is Pallies. We like to goof off, and if it comes at the expense of making such a comment, then so be it. It's what we do to lighten up our days in Trench Wars. Most of us have been playing this game for years, and this is how we keep the game fresh, new, and exciting. I apologize that some may view what we see as fun and games, as being in a serious light. That's just not the way it is in some instances, and this is one of those times.

Thanks for listening, we'll let the court of public opinion handle it from here.

-PUSH
                            Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

And honestly look at the lineups Pallies played in those games.. PUSHER played. Guys I don't even know if he knows how to play a warbird! I mean a spinning rock is more dangerous than PUSH in a TWDD game!

-Epi
                              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                              www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                                Like I said before in the previous post about this issue, no we are not feeding ALF in TWD. (To see my previous post click this link: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...8&postcount=13)

What I said in that game was spoken in jest. As well as what the rest of us said in response to that claim. Welcome to the world of the Pallies, someone says something like that, I guarantee one of us is going to run with it (see bz's post above). Unfortunately in your eyes you see it as being true feeding based on the three losing games we played against them. Again, dig a little deeper and you figure that out. Don't you think if we were trying to feed a squad, we'd pick a squad that wasn't already in first place and almost +100 pts over the squad in second (at the time ALF was about +75-90 over Warpath)? We play for fun, and not a one of us cares if we win or lose a TWD game.

As for my 18-5 game, I have a 6:9 average in TWDD.

We are not feeding ALF, never have and never will. For the record we've never fed any squad.

Those are the facts, now I think I'm entitled to a little opinion.

When I see an issue like this, I feel it as an assault on my integrity. I have always done my best maintain the integrity that my position in this zone demands, despite what some may view as me being heavy handed. Since becoming a TWL-Op before Season 6, I have held my squad to the highest of standards, to the point of having members removed due to being caught double squadding. I've even gone to great lengths to ensure that my squad stopped participating in such acts as private messaging an opposing squad while in a match. Yet all the while I've encouraged us to have as much fun as we can. Why? Because this is a game, and even though some of us participate in the direct management of this game, it does not mean we are not entitled to some fun and tomfoolery.

Most of the individuals replying to this thread know very little about myself or the Pallies as a whole. Again, I welcome you to the world that is Pallies. We like to goof off, and if it comes at the expense of making such a comment, then so be it. It's what we do to lighten up our days in Trench Wars. Most of us have been playing this game for years, and this is how we keep the game fresh, new, and exciting. I apologize that some may view what we see as fun and games, as being in a serious light. That's just not the way it is in some instances, and this is one of those times.

Thanks for listening, we'll let the court of public opinion handle it from here.

-PUSH

Vote THE PUSHER for President!

THE PUSHER> I'm THE PUSHER and I approve this message.
                                "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
                                flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

Working...
                                X