No announcement yet.

I got one wish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there u go ppl, i hope u guys are happy now.

told u guys be4 that pallies are just playing for fun but noooo noone listens to me
    Originally posted by Kolar
    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

1st off i didnt read all that crap, but i think awesome is rite. Since pusher was online im sure they wernt feeding since he already took tanked out of TWLB for that b4 qualifying.

2ndly there isnt even a TWL spot open, so whats all the fuss?

3rd ALf is better then you, ur over 100 points behind anyway, so even minus those wins from pallies alf is still ahead of u.

4th sleepy's commments ruled

5th Avalonian's way of getting into TWBD #1 spot by constantly basing ez squads is worst then ALf beating pallies late @ nite when drunk. We got bigger fish to fry, ur complain it just stupid.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

heh, I just saw this thread. I'm awesome.

I suppose this is my fault. Yeah I wasn't entirely sober, it was the first day of senior week (for those of you not in college that means all classes are finished with and we're just waiting for graduation) so we all drank a lot. Now it's not uncommon for me to play after having drank a few beers, if I'm playing elim that's probably the case. But this night we're talking super drunk.

Anyway we lost round1. Round2 that 18-2 statement was me saying what I was going to get, so I concentrated really hard and managed to go 10-7 despite not being able to tell which direction was up. Round3 I no longer cared so I just tried to rush them and get kills and was out 3-10 pretty quickly. At that point it's 4v5 against a good dueling team playing against 4 non starting wbs. Our guys aren't going to win that matchup, they know that, so maybe they didn't try their hardest. We're not that guy that is losing the match 49-32 and runs for 7 minutes like he's going to pull off the win or something. I hate that guy.

Those other 2 games, I mean alf is a decent squad, and we're playing at like 2:00 a.m. with whoever is available, probably not our top duelers and a good chance some of them aren't entirely sober, yeah we lost. We lose a lot of games like that. That's how we roll.
        Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 05-29-2004, 12:11 PM.

Comment

You guys are all bitches. Shut up. People fuck around in TWD all the time. We're all in TWL. Does it matter if we lose?
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

yeah we had a similar round2 vs syndicate recently. We lost round1 in a close game, were losing round2 and wanted to all do ?go racing so we just tanked it and lost like 50-20. Whatever. If you're going to lose lose big.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
              For the record we've never fed any squad.
              Liar! We threw a bunch of games to wr at the end of twd qualifications so that a good squad would actually make TWLB.

Alf, wanna dd Pallies? Talk to our captains to set-up a few 'games'.

Comment

I'm going to make a squad and only play easy squads to make TWL easy. I guarantee we won't play anyone over 950.

That will teach them.

Jerome 4 Asst. Captain

Comment

As asst. Cap, im axing holydude
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Congrats alf for twl, they are a good replacement for Egypt.

Cig? It's only 7 pnts difference, but nvm we were far behind in pnts when u posted that.

neway it's useless to discuss an issue (feeding) here. It's strange when you put an issue on the table and ppl start talking bout the example you used instead of discussing the issue. Maybe we used a wrong exampe.

When u post an opinion here it's not an opinion, it's whine and u are a newbie if u post it. And again, we used alf vs pallies for example. Would pallies play such a game in qualifying time? Still no offence mented to both sides.
                    I've mentioned a solution to be discussed, but that prolly was whine and noobish too I guess

thnx for your time, reading this whine.
                    the man, the myth, the composer of mastermind. U love em, you hate em, you love to hate em

Comment

Working...
                    X