No announcement yet.

On The Move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um, isnt this supposed to be a twd "on the move"?

why wud we want a twl on the move if twl is over?

l..o..l

include every damn squad, every damn player, , im sure they can do it.

u have to be fair
    Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Crossfirez
      Getting into twl makes a squad good?

Avalonian, Verone, British Squad...
      if u didnt make twl u suck ...and those who did suck less..so making twl dosent make u good it just makes u less shitty...in a way...bye
      1:timQ> omg, Shenmue is so cool that if he and 348 hot (I mean damn hot!!!) girls went to some room all the girls would be ice-cold in a minute

Comment

Why would I wan't to play in TWL? Btw I have been in a TWL squad... Burning Rose, even though I never playd in TWL then either.

Comment

Originally posted by Crossfirez
          Getting into twl makes a squad good?

Avalonian, Verone, British Squad...
          okay people, most of you who posted about this "twl" thing misinterpreted what i said.

let me rephrase.

I was suggesting only the top 15 TWD squads (as shown on the TWD ladders) because those are the ones people usually watch or pay attention to. It may also require less work for the twd ops to implement.

If it's easier to make it for all squads, by all means do so, but be prepared to check out a completely new "50 most recent people to leave a squad" every 4-5 hours (because people in tw have no sense of loyalty) and most people would miss all the "on the move" players that people actually wanna see and just be swamped by all the random names that no ones ever heard of before.

EDIT: And for the record, i dont believe i mentioned "just showing TWL squads" anywhere in this post, and i most certainly do NOT agree that making TWL makes you a good squad. In my honest opinion, far too many squads are let into TWL.

Comment

All true lol.

Comment

Working...
            X