TWD Spring Season begins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD Spring Season begins

A full reset has occurred, starting TWD Spring Season, which will run through to the end of May.

Highest-ranked squad in each division is once again recognized in the arena entrance message.
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Originally posted by qan View Post
    A full reset has occurred, starting TWD Spring Season, which will run through to the end of May.

Highest-ranked squad in each division is once again recognized in the arena entrance message.
    Thank you for doing this Qan! It's so awesome to see these ladders being reset regularly once again. I also love that we document the top squads per season/reset too. I'd like to suggest, if not too much work... that we include the top 10 players for those respective dueling arena's also be shown?

I am pretty sure ratings for warbird, are weighted reward activity something like 4:1 so it's a little odd and not super accurate but even still it would still be cool to have motivation to fight for the top spots or very least, be active to get em!

Oh and one last suggestion. Can we have the square wb arena (the one I grew up with) placed back into like dd3/dd4 for those of us who like it, or just simply want a change of pace, be able to play on it?

Again, thanks for the interest and work you put into twd.org, the ladders and TWD. Much appreciated my man!

Comment

qan for top squads at end of season, we should have a min amount of games played. Also, someone on staff should probably post an update on the actual TWD website in news feed about the reset like you did back in december.
      Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
      (10 seconds later)
      rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
      P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
        qan for top squads at end of season, we should have a min amount of games played. Also, someone on staff should probably post an update on the actual TWD website in news feed about the reset like you did back in december.
        Seems reasonable. Propose something (min amount of games played and/or squad must have been created within the last X days/weeks) and if people agree, we can adopt it. There's pretty much nobody interested in taking the lead on this sort of thing, so it's really down to someone saying, "It should be like this" and nobody objecting.

I'll post a notice on the website. Meant to do that but forgot.
        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."

Comment

qan 20 games sounds reasonable enough to get in an entire reset period. 4 teams already have this in BD. 1 squad has made 20 games in DD with 3 close behind. JD has the most squads on their ladder but not many playing a lot of games right now, but it is still early in the season I think 20 is fair.
          Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
          (10 seconds later)
          rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
          P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

OK, now you just need to get some people to support it and we've got a cookoff.

Comment

Working...
            X