No announcement yet.

Is it time to add res cap to twdd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if jessup and 2pacz are the same person.

Comment

We totally different people but appear to agree about beams toxicity and our opinions on twdt league not being all that.

I'd just like professional behavior from someone wanting to implement a change. Is beam running twd atm or something?? Why does his opinion/ poll decide this??.. either way this thread started out as trash.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        We totally different people but appear to agree about beams toxicity and our opinions on twdt league not being all that.

I'd just like professional behavior from someone wanting to implement a change. Is beam running twd atm or something?? Why does his opinion/ poll decide this??.. either way this thread started out as trash.
        I don't run anything. I am a member of the community just like you are and we are equally powerful in our ability to implement change. It wasn't "my opinion/poll" that decided this it was the community's opinion and response to my poll. Everything you post is just pure ignorance and so many people have tried to help you but you are truly beyond help, so I'm not going to bother responding to you anymore.
        Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

the res should be standardized in warbirds for twl/twdt/twdd whatever competitive leagues that exist in WB. either cap it all or uncap it all. i prefer it capped at 1920x1200 or whatever, but thats just me. if the majority of warbirds want it to go uncapped, then it should probably all go uncapped.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
            the res should be standardized in warbirds for twl/twdt/twdd whatever competitive leagues that exist in WB. either cap it all or uncap it all. i prefer it capped at 1920x1200 or whatever, but thats just me. if the majority of warbirds want it to go uncapped, then it should probably all go uncapped.
            agreed idc if theres a res cap or what the cap is but it should be the same for twl/twdt/twdd
            Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

re-ran the res scraper tool so we have current data:

2020 twd res scraper output:
              https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Comment

capped res should be:

twd (twdd/twjd/base) twl elim twdt (any other leagues insert here)

uncapped res should be:

wbduel javduel pub and every other semi-competitive/casual arena

like beam said, we made 1920x1080 the limit for leagues. if someone wants to step up and try to raise or decrease it with polls or whatever no one is stopping you. but twd is the feeder series for leagues and should have the same regulations in terms of game function and screen size.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                  re-ran the res scraper tool so we have current data:

2020 twd res scraper output:
                  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

sorry this is a bad data the current data shows with res caps obviously people playing on lower res now as you can see my name 2pacZ - 1920x1200
                  https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post
                    capped res should be:

twd (twdd/twjd/base) twl elim twdt (any other leagues insert here)

uncapped res should be:

wbduel javduel pub and every other semi-competitive/casual arena

like beam said, we made 1920x1080 the limit for leagues. if someone wants to step up and try to raise or decrease it with polls or whatever no one is stopping you. but twd is the feeder series for leagues and should have the same regulations in terms of game function and screen size.
                    False again, it's not WE you are not part of this zone your the shittest player of all time and no not educated to know the res is actually 1920x1200 not 1920x1080

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                      sorry this is a bad data the current data shows with res caps obviously people playing on lower res now as you can see my name 2pacZ - 1920x1200
                      oh yeah

Why are we having a vote and discussion about a change that has already been made?

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                        oh yeah

Why are we having a vote and discussion about a change that has already been made?
                        you should have done this b4 they implemented the res cap or else you would have more people with higher res clearly your a fool to not understand this toilet paper tpz
                        Last edited by 2pac; 11-19-2020, 05:09 PM.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

now i got this scrub tucker banning me from tw for calling out fixadoor 2 sui after he deliberate made res cap changes without any update on news which staff suppose 2

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

well I do have 2019 data - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I would have done it before the change if anyone had bothered to communicate that it was happening.

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post

I don't run anything. I am a member of the community just like you are and we are equally powerful in our ability to implement change. It wasn't "my opinion/poll" that decided this it was the community's opinion and response to my poll. Everything you post is just pure ignorance and so many people have tried to help you but you are truly beyond help, so I'm not going to bother responding to you anymore.
                              Please do not keep ?messaging me also. I've had you on ignore for over a year and I log on and multiple times to see disparaging troll ?messages from you and multiple other people who are members of your troll dick click towards me. Have I ever in game ?messaged you to troll you even once? Nope .. have you done it to me multiple times.. of course you have because you are an unprofessional joke who is toxic to me and the community. Grow up dude. .

Also I've played this game longer than you and been a member of staff for a total of 7 years off and on.. if you want to refute what I post, do so contextually without using blanket childish insults towards me. I'm ignorant in everything I post ?? lol .. and you even say you have tried to help me rofl.. please...... ignorance from your end is what it appears to me from your reply if anything.
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

And this was a thread about resolution limits...
                                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                                Message has been sent to online moderators
                                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>no
                                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Working...
                                X