In-game score box update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-game score box update

A couple of stats were added to the end of round score box for basing matches (?go base not included).
    1. DoAK, or Death on Attach Kill, shows how many DoA's a player has made. A kill is considered a DoA when you kill the player within 1 second of that player having attached.
    2. The RPD column now also includes the total amount of bursts fired, for terrier, and the aim %, for the fighter ships. Column name now reads "R/B/%".

The DoA stats on the TWD site now also work correctly.

Let me know if you see anything out of place, or if you have any other suggestions.

Code:
    [TWBD]  rapid vs. SPASTIC                       15:00 - 11:27                        17 Nov 2020 19:56:44
    ,-------------------,-------K-----D----TK---FT--TeKs-DoAK-R/B/%---Rtg--LO---Note------------------Time--.
    | rapid            /       462 | 396 | 11 | 24 | 14 |  4 |     |  889 | 3 | Win (+3:33)           26:32 |
    |-----------------'            |     |    |    |    |    |     |      |   |                             |
    |  enthusiast               98 |  57 |    |  4 |  4 |  1 | 12% |  135 |   |                             |
    | *Golden_Aim        =T=    39 |   8 |    |  8 |  6 |    |  30 |  172 |   |                             |
    |  Iron Survivor            93 |  47 |    |  1 |    |    |  9% |  127 | 1 |                             |
    |  JacKie>           (S)     9 |  92 |  4 |  7 |  1 |  2 | 2.7 |   92 |   |                             |
    |  Jz                       72 |  55 |    |  1 |    |  1 |  7% |  107 |   |                             |
    |  Markmrw           (S)    30 |  88 |  7 |  3 |  1 |    | 2.9 |  117 |   |                             |
    |  midoent                 121 |  49 |    |    |  2 |    | 12% |  139 | 2 |                             |
    +-------------------,----------+-----+----+----+----+----+-----+------+---+-----------------------------+
    | SPASTIC          /       385 | 470 |  8 | 23 |  8 |  2 |     |  659 | 1 | Lose (-3:33)          26:32 |
    |-----------------'            |     |    |    |    |    |     |      |   |                             |
    |  a2m                      90 |  66 |    |  1 |  1 |  1 | 11% |  114 |   |                             |
    |  broKen                   61 |  59 |    | 10 |  2 |    |  7% |   82 |   |                             |
    |  Dwopple           =T=    33 |  14 |    |  1 |  3 |    |  24 |   84 |   |                             |
    |  Honcho                   77 |  63 |    |  2 |  1 |    |  8% |  102 |   |                             |
    |  jr5               (S)     8 | 106 |  5 |  4 |  1 |    | 2.8 |   84 |   |                             |
    |  Raiji                   105 |  53 |    |    |    |  1 | 10% |  122 | 1 |                             |
    |  Sulla             (S)    11 | 109 |  3 |  5 |    |    | 2.6 |   71 |   |                             |
    `---R/B/%=RPD(shark)/Bursts(terr)/K/Bul(fighter)------------------------------I=IN---O=OUT---S=SWITCH---'

Doak seems unimportant. Never once have i wished the scorebox showed that. I would like an accurate doa count though as whatever it used to do wasn't counting all doas.

Comment

Little off topic but...

"Today, 03:19 PM
      Doak seems unimportant. Never once have i wished the scorebox showed that. I would like an accurate doa count though as whatever it used to do wasn't counting all doas."

But but, it's only 228pm atm.....why time zone are the forums and the TWD site based off of?
      Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
      (10 seconds later)
      rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
      P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Previously for DoAs it was counting kills made by people who just attached. So if you attached and made a kill within 1500 ms, it was a DoA. So it should've actually been called KoA (Kill on Attach.

As for DoA vs DoAK, there's something to be gained from both. DoA's show on a player level something about their attach and detach timing (higher is worse), and the total amount of DoA's says something about the terrier's ability to stay in safe spots. DoAK's show the potential pressure that player put on the enemy terr, possibly suggesting the team with more DoAK's had the upper hand in the game overall.

So it might not add the most concrete and useful insight of how the game played out, but I think it's adding more value than the Flag Touches (FT) or the rating stats at the very least.

If you have any other stats you'd prefer instead, please share. Already got some requests to add damage and total damage dealt, maybe those could be added raw, or in combination with another stat. Kinda depends on how reliable and intensive it is on the bot side.

Comment

I'd rather have doa fixed than doak. I actually think this is very important as we've been operating on bad doa data forever, we need to see what correct data looks like.
          I like the flag touches stat, but agree it's probably not useful to most people.
          Rating could be removed, the formula has never been good anyway, could remove mvp too.
          I liked being able to scan the RPD column to easily see the RPD. That is harder now as the previously blank cells have other data in them.
          I would like KPM, which IMO is the most important spider stat.
          K : D would also be nice.

Comment

I think the DoAK stat is significant in basing, and a welcome stat addition.

I like the new R/B/% column. It's a little difficult to read, but extremely valuable. I saw friendly banter about the # of bursts a particular terr had after a basing match yesterday, which I've never seen before.

Agreed the Rating column COULD be looked at being replaced by a more significant stat (like total dmg and / or terr dmg), same goes with FT and LO column.

I would keep MVP designation even if you removed the MVP column. Still nice to have an MVP.

I don't think K is super important on the statbox, especially if there isn't room.

Overall this is a great addition & change. The most feedback I heard was players looking for dmg & tdmg.

Thanks, BIET! 8.5.5
            zidane> big play
            Omega Red> dwop sick
            mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
            WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
            1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

DoA was fixed with this update, although the window of what counts as a DoA (1000 ms) might have to be dialed in. Early games show it as being 3-4% of the total amount of deaths.

KPM and K : D are pretty easily gotten from the data that's already present

Comment

Flag claims, gets glitched when people sit on the flag, making the stat completely useless overall.

+1 to damage dealt stat, maybe even a damage taken stat too?

If you're messing around with scores boxes, the ones used for DT site are missing timestamps the notes area (it shows when people are subbed, switched, knockouts etc)

Also it be great if you could add bullet/bomb/rep/mine counts for those score boxes, so I can add accuracy stat and more accurate RPD stat to the nerd sheets I been doing .

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                (10 seconds later)
                rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Stat idea: number of seconds both sharks are dead on a team. I feel like this could be a good indicator of how well sharks are timing with each other.

Just an idea, sorry to revive a dead thread.
                  Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                  Message has been sent to online moderators
                  2:BLeeN> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>no
                  2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                  2:BLeeN> ok then no
                  :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

interesting idea

Comment

I feel like these sort of stats don't really work in the in-game scorebox and are better suited for the website stats. Interesting stat though.

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                        Stat idea: number of seconds both sharks are dead on a team. I feel like this could be a good indicator of how well sharks are timing with each other.

Just an idea, sorry to revive a dead thread.
                        That would be an interesting stat if you could somehow track it on the website for each shark pair.
                        rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                        rEnZi> its crazy
                        rEnZi> thats real power

Comment

Working...
                        X