POLL: remove borrow limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: remove borrow limit

I see people getting borrowed for games where there is only one person rostered and they borrow the rest. Then if they need a sub they get stuck at borrow limit and can not borrow someone to sub so teams go 4v5 in DD/JD.

I suggest we completely remove the borrow limit and instead add a minimum amount of players on roster in-game. This would allow teams to borrow as many as they need while still not being able to have a full team of borrows.
    Yes do the thing!
    59.26%
    Leave it alone.
    18.52%
    You smell like dog fart.
    22.22%
    rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
    rEnZi> its crazy
    rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Good idea but instead of making it unlimited make it like 6 for dd/jd and 9 for bd or it may get a bit troll with people trying to borrow as many people as possible going down the list with %tickname
    Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
    Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
    mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
    Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

Comment

i couldnt select two options. m sad.

Comment

Yeah, it's clearly broken when it stops you making a valid line in round 3. The bot needs to stick to counting scores and leave the lineups to caps.

Comment

Just make it unlimited Stead, no need to add just 1 or 2.

We don't have the luxuries at this stage in the life cycle of Subspace, whatever we can do to keep games going and troubleshoot things that happen. Ofc we'd all prefer for a full line, but that's not in the cards anymore really.
          1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Would be nice to have unlimited borrows or at least more than it's at for BD, totally get it for the other arenas even though it's still problematic in JD and DD as well imo

I try and facilitate alot of BDs to keep twd alive at times and it really sucks when they get ruined due to lagouts/trolling/someone had to go etc and not being able to borrow a replacement to sub them

(Obviously I try to be cognizant about if other squads have multiple players and want the match I get out of the way)​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
            X