TWDD - New special flavor in TWDD5, shorter BulletAliveTime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDD - New special flavor in TWDD5, shorter BulletAliveTime

The previous flavor, res limited to 1280x1024, was only played twice on a single day. Those settings are now replaced with the default DD settings plus a shorter BulletAliveTime of 1.5 seconds. The default value is 8 seconds.

The idea behind these settings are to reduce the amount strays and offscreen lobbing.

If no bot is present, please use !ch <squad>:<players>:twdd5, on a matchbot in an arena where no game is being played, to spawn a matchbot in twdd5 (this might take up to a minute). If that doesn't work, please use ?help

Oh shit this actually sounds pretty cool. Forces people to play closer range
    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Much smarter than res limits.

Comment

as someone who played entire seasons with a TWLD capped at 1280 res, and as someone who staunchly opposed it initially, I can tell you rab that you dont know what you're talking about

this game was designed with 1280 res in mind. the size of the radar was designed with 1280 size in mind. the league was designed with the idea that every player would be on the same res. it makes a huge difference, and only for the better.

that said, bullet decay lower is a great idea!

The Mind of the Father
        Riding on the subtle guiders
        Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
        Of relentless Fire

Comment

Working...
        X