No announcement yet.

Are there any EU weekday warbirds left?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any EU weekday warbirds left?

The only gameplay available before 01:00 GMT Mon-Fri is Jav MMR on weekday nights. I get up for work at 06.30am GMT so it's a no-go. When the mid-season break kicked in for TWDT it started to get bad, I barely logged in between regular season to Semi finals, then from Semis to finals. Whenever I did, either Jav or nothing. Can't get warbird elim going let alone a DD. Sometimes Vys will be online, but that's it.

i play every ship, but indeed, there is more interest in javs during euro evenings. I think it may make sense to have a bit more diversity in what is hosted. Javs are good to get things going, but after 2-3 javs, maybe have a wb and see how much people take part.

Comment

Might have some success asking MMR hosts to run a vote on it. They have access to !poll and !endpoll to easily run a quick (but non-binding) automatically, though many may not know about it. If you tell them, it could help spread awareness and get polls run more often to see what people actually want. The problem is that if people have been sticking around to play one gametype, there are probably more of those people who will vote in favor of what just ran. But if we saw votes on the next gametype more regularly, people waiting for an alternate would also be more likely to stick around in order to vote for what they'd like to play next.
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Thanks Qan, but the hosts are already doing everything they can - they doing the votes and so on, but there's just no interest in WB in this particular timeslot. This evening has been great though, we had an hour of elim, now a dd. Maybe people read this post I don't know. Hope it continues

Comment

I applied to help with MMR kass, but so far no word from anyone. Will still continue to get games if I can.

Comment

Looks like I'm a host now, I've done a few games this evening. I'll try to host when I'm online if we have enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Kassius View Post
              Looks like I'm a host now, I've done a few games this evening. I'll try to host when I'm online if we have enough.
              You did great, very well balanced evening.

Comment

Indeed. Good job, Kass. Keep it up!

Comment

Working...
                X