Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got Ban from MMR

I got ban from mmr for going 6-10 in 2 min

(LF)>I wasn't even here. But I did see all the evidence and I agree with how it was handled
    IMA HOE

Whacha gonna do on mawnin when you wake up to an M-16 nozzle at ya jaaaaaw.

STFU

Comment

what evidence me going 6-10 in 2 min playing how i waNT TO PLAY play i got ban for throwing a game u telling me if any player goes 6-10 or under 2 min will get ban
      IMA HOE

Comment

LF u ban on other players theories cuz really show me how what i did consider a ban i have a theories i think greed only trys when he has a stack team he dont play hard when he is not on stack team will u ban him i seen players known players lagout at the start every game about twice but still play mmr i seen players in the same match with me that i went 6-10 and got ban went 1-10 did that player get ban i have a theories that the 1-10 play throw the game he is a javer for 20 years he get ban u guys just power trip in staff abusive sad that qan dont give a shit to check u guys shame u guys ban me on if and buts how so maybe and theories LF u dont neeed to kiss my ASS to be my friend just saying
        IMA HOE

Comment

Originally posted by J-B-Inc View Post
          LF u ban on other players theories cuz really show me how what i did consider a ban i have a theories i think greed only trys when he has a stack team he dont play hard when he is not on stack team will u ban him i seen players known players lagout at the start every game about twice but still play mmr i seen players in the same match with me that i went 6-10 and got ban went 1-10 did that player get ban i have a theories that the 1-10 play throw the game he is a javer for 20 years he get ban u guys just power trip in staff abusive sad that qan dont give a shit to check u guys shame u guys ban me on if and buts how so maybe and theories LF u dont neeed to kiss my ASS to be my friend just saying
          I think we may have just discovered a long-lost language previously thought to have gone extinct.

Comment

LF had a pussy long before jessup got his
            IMA HOE

Comment

Working...
            X