Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm guessing if this league gets started up your gonna use the spidduel arena. If you do, please change the random damage aspect and make it fixed damage.

I like the spidduel map, hard to spray and get away with it. :up:
    Last edited by lunch3; 09-21-2004, 12:19 PM.
    -L3

Comment

someone should get this started

get mikena to pitch it to those lazy ass mods
      top 100 basers list

Comment

If sweeper wasn't so damn fast to jump on racka's ass about this idea and take it....Anyway. The Sd arena looks dead to me. Either becuase the map sucks or the damn mvp scores are gone to hell. Either way, looks like Sweeper needs to fix some things, becuase from what it sounds like alot of people would like to see this get off the ground. Yet....its still on the ground.

Hi sweep.
        Total Mobility, Untouchable Agility
        ~
        Night, Sweetdreams.

Comment

It's not so much that the map sucks, or the mvp system, there just wasn't a big enough following. One thread devoted to spiders isn't going to do it folks. The place needs plenty of advertisement to start it up because it's a whole new concept.

Comment

Then I suggest we start advertising. Maybe some ER's can host it or something. Or put a public banner going every time you enter tw that says something about the arena. Right now those 2 arena's are serving no purpose but using server space and bandwidth.
            Total Mobility, Untouchable Agility
            ~
            Night, Sweetdreams.

Comment

My idea

If your going to make a spider league, make it short and sweet. Make it 5on5 spider. One team starts on left and one team on right. Basically they come out of safe and its last spider standing wins for that team (1 death elimination). This way its all about teaming up on one guy and its all about strategy. Set it up like MG, you play 5 rounds like this, the rounds will go by quick. Whatever team wins the best outta 5 rounds, wins that game. Then basically its whoever wins the best outta 3 GAMES. Games consisting of best outta 5 rounds each. You could sub one time during the rounds (not while one is currently going however), and you could submit different lineups during the next game. Therefore its kind of like TWD, making sure the best team wins and its not by luck. The games will be short, but your hosts hafta know what they are doing.

I think the spider league would be pretty damn fun this way if it was ever looked at. There would be no spawning, nor would there be "luck" and the necessity to team would also be there. All around, i think its a good idea, however you would need a map that starts them off at different locations and keep the dueling arena smaller then a normal TWLD. Maybe 1/4 that size. Cant have spider dueling be a large area, otherwise its not as fun and it gets too long. The only disadvantage is the long 1on1 spider duelings that might happen at the end, therfore causing games to go longer.

Any thoughts?
              I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

I really like ur idea Hercules. :up:
                1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                1:Vitja> afk
                1:Underground> haha vit
                1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Is there a way to make the outer walls collapse inwards so that the last few spids are squesed guaranteeing a quick victory. That would be really fun like in that multiplayer game called bomberman.

Or you can just add a bot where u can challenge other squads, that's easy enuf.
                  -L3

Comment

TWSD would be really awesome. I think most of the basers would love it, and why not duelers too.

i argee with Stab, TWSL would be pretty hard to deal with, if ur in other leagues too, but why not later when ppl are used to Spider dueling.

GIMME TWSD :up: (i am lovin it!)
                    -Kawrae

Comment

i bet 10 bucks basers wont be able to get #1 at twsd

basing != dueling
                      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Thank you for that delightful interjection of philosophical arguments regarding spidering.

</thread>
                          DELETED

Comment

Working...
                          X