Spastic for cheapass award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spastic for cheapass award

We bded, had like 5 people lagging out constantly first 10 minutes. we asked to cancel due to lag, they just kept playing and being arrogant. jr5 constantly saying, cancel...no dont cancel...cancel, wtf u tard. u wasted 30 minutes of my time u ass, and just for points when u guys are already in 1st, then u have the gay moxy to say cancel at end of game when the damage was already done, fuck u. cheapass spastic...if PL was online I'm sure things woulda turned out a lot better :P, but instead u had a few spastic assholes ruining this shiznits of a game.
    -L3

Originally posted by lunch3
    We bded, had like 5 people lagging out constantly first 10 minutes. we asked to cancel due to lag, they just kept playing and being arrogant. jr5 constantly saying, cancel...no dont cancel...cancel, wtf u tard. u wasted 30 minutes of my time u ass, and just for points when u guys are already in 1st, then u have the gay moxy to say cancel at end of game when the damage was already done, fuck u. cheapass spastic...if PL was online I'm sure things woulda turned out a lot better :P, but instead u had a few spastic assholes ruining this shiznits of a game.
    FUCK LUNCH I HAD TOLD U NOT TO TAKE US TO FORUMS WTF, NOW WE GANAN GET FLAMED AT BY ALL THE SS PPL, SIGH

Comment

I woudln't have cancelled either.
      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

We played with 6 and 7 the entire game... even when you guys had 8 for the last half. How were we going to kill it anyway? As far as I know it takes a mod+. I even did a help call asking for someone to kill it and no one even responded to me.

Last edited by Stabwound; 11-10-2004, 08:54 PM.
        sdg

Comment

thought you didnt like the forums porkchop

Comment

...if PL was online I'm sure things woulda turned out a lot better
            PL has taught us everything that we know about basing.
            Also, I don't think the game could have turned out better $
            How low shoud I lay my mines?

Comment

Originally posted by Pyros
              thought you didnt like the forums porkchop
              well it seems i only post to flame lunch, as u see this is my 5th post

Comment

arrogant asses, u liked how that game turned out?...i wasnt even playing for like 5 minutes cause i thought u would cancel, i ran out of subs and changes and switches and couldnt fix the lagout problem by just subbing them out.

stab, u guys had a chance to cancel at beginning, holybird was there to do that but u guys declined to cancel. u cant just say cancel when u guys have a minute left to win and expect a mod to do it right away. most of my squad was furious about playing, and didnt even try telling u to cancel the game, even some on spastic wanted it canceled...but i guess lammy (who was one of them) changed his mind after the game ended.

if u didnt want it to be brought up in the forums stop acting like arrogant pieces of assholeship. i was not amused.
                -L3

Comment

Originally posted by lunch3
                  arrogant asses, u liked how that game turned out?...i wasnt even playing for like 5 minutes cause i thought u would cancel, i ran out of subs and changes and switches and couldnt fix the lagout problem by just subbing them out.

stab, u guys had a chance to cancel at beginning, holybird was there to do that but u guys declined to cancel. u cant just say cancel when u guys have a minute left to win and expect a mod to do it right away. most of my squad was furious about playing, and didnt even try telling u to cancel the game, even some on spastic wanted it canceled...but i guess lammy (who was one of them) changed his mind after the game ended.

if u didnt want it to be brought up in the forums stop acting like arrogant pieces of assholeship. i was not amused.
                  how come only ppl from rb lagged out lol, stab got d/c for spamming, ( U GUYS WERE LAG CHEATING) 24 LAGOUT CHEATERS http://twd.trenchwars.org/index.php?...nMatchID=66780

Comment

Seriously lunch, they are in 1st, yes. If they played u 6v8 with no lag problems, they still would have won. You knew you were going to lose a quarter of the way through, Why didn't all leave???Then they would have only wasted 5 minutes of your time, not 30. Jee

Edit: Secondly this has nothing to do with Trench Wars League, put this in trash talk or useless crap next time.
                    the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Iory lagged out 4 times, no surprise

Comment

I'd just like to point out that under the same conditions, Rejected Basers had substantially more lagouts then Spastic. Therefore, all of those on RB who run around saying "spastic lags, don't bd them" etc. can now eat it. (It being the fact that your squad lags more)
                        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                        Message has been sent to online moderators
                        2:BLeeN> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>no
                        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                        2:BLeeN> ok then no
                        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

its just funny cause ppl whine that other squads need to base more and give this example :P

also some squads deffend enemy flag to humiliate them, this is sure pretty stimulating to bring others to basing.
                          8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                          8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                          8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                          8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                          8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                          8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                            How were we going to kill it anyway? As far as I know it takes a mod+.
                            Any staff member with Matchbot access (that's everyone) can use !killgame. We need both captain's consent to do so, however.
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

not like rb had a chance anyway. so what's the point?
                              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                              X