Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King's Sword
    i completly agree with you....
    either spastic change their attitude or either basing is dead in 2 years....
    MAKE YOUR CHOICE!

anyways, i was just there for the last part ofthe game where everyone said cancel dont cancel cancel dont cancel (im talking about jr5 only here so yeah, thats a lot of whining) it doesn't sound different from any others times. spastic trying to look cool while hurting everyone else around them. Heh, if it'S fun, yeah continue but i'm not sure you'll still have fun when you'll have no one to play with in the future. If i recall well, didn't you play a spastic vs spastic in twbd cause no one wanted to play you?
    Thanx
    lool we wanted to play till the end and then cancel if u still wanted, u guys didnt so we won anyways, and as for the spastic vs spastic, we had to play eachother bc u ppl r too scared to lose points to play us. Us being assholes is just an excuse not to lose points

Comment

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. How cute.
      megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
      L K> taught u what?
      megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
      9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
      9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
        I was there when this happened.. and i actually asked if either team wanna cancel this.. i have people from both squad telling me dont, so i just left.. heh
        so lunch, if you wanna blame, blame those on your squad that said 'dont cancel'

EDIT: i had jamal spam me one of my chats telling me to cancel, so dont say spastic is lame =/ and actually..if i recall correctly, only ppl from spastic did help calls asking to cancel, no one from rb did it..heh
        Why'd ye ask "people", there really should only be two people that staff should ask before a game is cancelled or not. The captains of the squads, or assistants if there aren't any captains, because they're in charge of their squad, and the rest of their squad's opinion doesn't matter, at least to the staff member.

Comment

jr5, king's is not in RB just fyi. second i always wanted to cancel, but because u guys waited so long and you especially you just being a smuck saying in public 'cancel..dont cancel...cancel...etc' like it was a joke, made it impossible to cancel at last minute. when we had flag i said cancel and already told holybird, neth and i also did a ?help call at beginning of match, saying to cancel game. redlights was there but was busy terring at end because of all the lagouts forcing me to terr him so he couldnt cancel.

i still dont know who was in charge on spastic's side at that time, but me saying cancel was made as clear as possible. whytefang was only other RB cap and he was saying cancel too from what i saw, plus at least 5 other RB wanted it cancel so i have no idea what neth is talking about. do u want me to spam ?help, or spam some staff, how many people and times do i need to pm someone to cancel game, i mustve said like 20 times in public chat that i wanted it canceled, so dont give that bs about RB saying we didnt want to cancel and spastic saying they wanted to cancel, because it was all a complete lie if that is what u or others say. at the end of the game u guys were saying cancel in public, i had already made it clear i wanted to cancel throughout the whole match. but because it was at the last minute u guys were saying cancel (and i still dont believe u guys made any effort to alert staff at that time to cancel game) it just got confusing and of course game wouldnt be cancelled because of said confusion. there was an easy opportunity to cancel the game at the beginning when i did the help call and pmed both neth and holybird to cancel game...but whoever was in charge of spastic's line at the time didnt do so. in the end it was just one game, but assholes like u and a few others just made the game unfun and stupid.

ps i was upset lastnight clearly, sry to make it seem i bunched all u guys up into allowing this fiasco to happen, but just trying to make it clear here again that it was a few people like jr5 telling the rest of spastic to not cancel game, because at beginning there was like about 5 different spastic people saying to cancel game, but i remember jr5 and maybe 1-2 others that made things confusing and said to not cancel game. i dont know what went on spastic's teamchat but im sure a few people convinced the rest of the team to not cancel....as it was clearly shown in public chat that many spastic people said 'yeah cancel game, this lag is annoying' but the game never got cancelled when at very least 90% of RB was saying cancel, including its captains, and i went to great lengths being afk in game to tell staff, and to sortout the laggers with the limited amounts of people available to sub in and limits on amount of subs that would be allowed, while a few other RB also stop playing game because we all thought it would be cancelled, but spastic got like 8 minutes over us in game by the time we realized that u guys werent canceling, and it was 15-10 or something at end. that talk of u guys had 7 at end, well we had 7 or less most of game too so that effect cancels itself. we couldve won maybe if we knew it wasnt being cancelled, but we didnt care about winning so much as the 'circumstances of losing'. we just wanted the game to be canceled and wouldve started a new game as the lag subsided a bit later.
          -L3

Comment

Originally posted by lunch3
            jr5, king's is not in RB just fyi. second i always wanted to cancel, but because u guys waited so long and you especially you just being a smuck saying in public 'cancel..dont cancel...cancel...etc' like it was a joke, made it impossible to cancel at last minute. when we had flag i said cancel and already told holybird, neth and i also did a ?help call at beginning of match, saying to cancel game. redlights was there but was busy terring at end because of all the lagouts forcing me to terr him so he couldnt cancel.

i still dont know who was in charge on spastic's side at that time, but me saying cancel was made as clear as possible. whytefang was only other RB cap and he was saying cancel too from what i saw, plus at least 5 other RB wanted it cancel so i have no idea what neth is talking about. do u want me to spam ?help, or spam some staff, how many people and times do i need to pm someone to cancel game, i mustve said like 20 times in public chat that i wanted it canceled, so dont give that bs about RB saying we didnt want to cancel and spastic saying they wanted to cancel, because it was all a complete lie if that is what u or others say. at the end of the game u guys were saying cancel in public, i had already made it clear i wanted to cancel throughout the whole match. but because it was at the last minute u guys were saying cancel (and i still dont believe u guys made any effort to alert staff at that time to cancel game) it just got confusing and of course game wouldnt be cancelled because of said confusion. there was an easy opportunity to cancel the game at the beginning when i did the help call and pmed both neth and holybird to cancel game...but whoever was in charge of spastic's line at the time didnt do so. in the end it was just one game, but assholes like u and a few others just made the game unfun and stupid.

ps i was upset lastnight clearly, sry to make it seem i bunched all u guys up into allowing this fiasco to happen, but just trying to make it clear here again that it was a few people like jr5 telling the rest of spastic to not cancel game, because at beginning there was like about 5 different spastic people saying to cancel game, but i remember jr5 and maybe 1-2 others that made things confusing and said to not cancel game. i dont know what went on spastic's teamchat but im sure a few people convinced the rest of the team to not cancel....as it was clearly shown in public chat that many spastic people said 'yeah cancel game, this lag is annoying' but the game never got cancelled when at very least 90% of RB was saying cancel, including its captains, and i went to great lengths being afk in game to tell staff, and to sortout the laggers with the limited amounts of people available to sub in and limits on amount of subs that would be allowed, while a few other RB also stop playing game because we all thought it would be cancelled, but spastic got like 8 minutes over us in game by the time we realized that u guys werent canceling, and it was 15-10 or something at end. that talk of u guys had 7 at end, well we had 7 or less most of game too so that effect cancels itself. we couldve won maybe if we knew it wasnt being cancelled, but we didnt care about winning so much as the 'circumstances of losing'. we just wanted the game to be canceled and wouldve started a new game as the lag subsided a bit later.
            STFU Newb.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewbot
              STFU Newb.
              hahahahahha
              audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
              DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
              Azreal> LOloL
              cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

lol.....too long....unread

Comment

heh.....ill stfu now, lol
                  -L3

Comment

sdg

Comment

i think the fault lies within jr5
                      Levs r gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                        That's either photoshopped or ROFLFLFLFLFLFLFLLFLF!!!!11!!!!1!
                        this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                        (:3=

Comment

Photoshopped, the font looks nothing like the real thing. Not a bad job though, and it IS damn funny.
                          Originally posted by vubinspiran
                          I hate X very hard.

Comment

We bded, had like 5 people lagging out constantly first 10 minutes. we asked to cancel due to lag, they just kept playing and being arrogant. jr5 constantly saying, cancel...no dont cancel...cancel, wtf u tard. u wasted 30 minutes of my time u ass, and just for points when u guys are already in 1st, then u have the gay moxy to say cancel at end of game when the damage was already done, fuck u. cheapass spastic...if PL was online I'm sure things woulda turned out a lot better :P, but instead u had a few spastic assholes ruining this shiznits of a game.
                            Lunch you're a fool, stop sucking up to pureluck. Thats my job
                            1:Hydride> who we play next week
                            1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                            1:ReNdErED> gulp
                            1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                            1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                            1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                            1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                            1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Working...
                            X