• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should give deer guns.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Isreal
      for all you know Alex438569 might have shoved 3 level 1 bullts in your face right befor that shot.
      True, with lag like that almost every hit of you won't kill but also you will absorb every bullet comin at you, so the advantage lays at your teammates who can use you as a 'wall'. your team can do it without 1 guy's kills when he can get to absorb bullets of 4 enemy spiders and maybe even take out some mines. Not to forget how easily you can go and sit on the flag and mostly 1/3 shots does appear and since you can run 'freely' to the enemy terr you hardly have a disadvantage in your bullets not appearing on time because u will get at least 3* as much chances to shoot at the enemy terr as other javs/wbs with normal lag. 3 lag out limits sounds fair to me. If you don't like it try and turn of kazaa, or get a better i'net connection like Shiran and Roi who also live in IsrAEl and who do get closer to 'normal' lag.

-bram

Comment

Sigh

Once again im talking about javelin and dueling not, i repeat not basing. i dont think i will be able to play base games this season anyway.
        and if you would have read my posts you would see that my complains are only about the 15 second time to come back after lagout +3 lagout limit in javelin and dueling.

As for what you say about broad band: it is available at some parts of Israel (for about 100$ a month). but I, not like Roi and Shiran live in a remote area of Israel, where private users cant get high speed conection even if they had the money for it.
        i might finaly be geting a decent conection at 2003, because satalite internet will be legal in Israel.
        Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

bram get the fuck in ss please :/
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

isreal, i think they're saying that it doesn't matter which division, your lag will still suck.

Comment

And im saying that lag is more of a disadvantage as it is in those divitions. so there is no need for additional methods of 'handicapping' laggers.
              Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitRapist
                Will players not lagout on purpose to avoid dying ?
                If they do I'll spec them.
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                X