value squadron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• value squadron

sick of everyone labeling value as 'cheaters.' while it seems like jealousy is the main push behind these accusations maybe someone can tell me who these cheaters on value are so i can break out the axe and give value a clean image. people saying we cheat and we dissolve. haven't dissolved yet and i don't see any cheaters on the roster. if you want to argue 'sheep' cheated i will ask ?squad sheep. value is trying to become a more 'respectable squad in the eyes of the community.' thank you for your assistance!
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Well I could be a really good player when i try but most of the time i fuck around but when i do do good people assume i cheat when i really dont and now for some reason some idiot douche must of edited a screenshot saying i cheat or something like that (i'm assuming) and the ignorance of the people that run this game has made me end up getting banned until 4-21-06. Well i for one have been playing this game for over 7 years and i've enjoyed it to the end. But one thing is for certain, every year new people pop out of nowhere and think they run this game, i mean i go away for 2 weeks and theres people with names like Sandboxkillah3000 who i've never even heard of talking shit in elim or where ever thinking they're gods. For one, i know i'm good so stop the hating and second, stop shit talking and calling people cheaters. I earned my skills its not my fault i'm untouchable and have the ability to get 4 times as many kills as these kids will ever get. All i know is that with this ban i'll be enjoying my summer vacation instead of sitting on my ass calling people "cheaters". Guess i'll be back around april next year and own it up again, and all the new kids coming in are gonna be like oh yea, u fuckin newb cheater stop killing me!
    :cut:000000000002134-83092r8qw0ae8-023-a90-24r-q90eDIEDIEDIE
    and all cut does is Esc + F5 gj
    and to all those good respectful players out there gl and dont let little douchebag newbs get ya banned, im not even gonna waste my time trying to contest this ban because wut do i care, its a 2d spaceship game anyways. Gl much love to all the nice people out there.
    -Cut

Comment

Look at your avatar closely!
      You're a white faced liar!

Evold was laughing and told me about you in Redstar Zone yesterday, I went there and saw you really cheat.
      You were attaching to enemy, killing them and eating all their bullets. It was amusing, but still it's illegal.

Seeing that you cheated there, I wouldn't doubt you cheated in TW as well. I have watched you closely, and seen your cheats in use.

Even if you're banned till 2006, I'm sure you evade the bans with other names/ips/macids.

You should know that if more and more players cheat, it will ruin the zone or even the game for that matter.

As for Value, I don't think they all cheat, maybe one of them has; but that doesn't mean all of them did.

I played Value 2 times in the last few days, and they didn't eat much for me or appeared to cheat.
      Last edited by Merkaba; 06-27-2005, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Yeah, just to be blunt. Don't be calling cheater if you lose to a squad if they spawn you too much or something. This is an old ass arguement and it's retarded. If they lagged too much, the bots would have picked them up and specced them. I get called in for it and I clear them, basically, every time. And most of the time, the team who calls in the ?cheater is tanking just as much. Just take it like a man/woman.
        DELETED

Comment

It seems to me there's only a few real cheaters out there. The rest is just bullshitting allegations over a loss or some crap

Comment

Dameon Angell, are you saying that I'm bitching about Value beating us? Read more closely, I didn't say that.

Soulcamp was the squad that was complaining about Value in some other thread.

Comment

he isn't say that at all he's just giving a response to my post which shouldn't have to be made but it has to be.
              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

value has had some real cheaters on there, but i certainly think the majority of the squad is playing normally.

Comment

I loved the part where somebody said that value didn't dissolve.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by pascone
                    value is trying to become a more 'respectable squad in the eyes of the community.' thank you for your assistance!
                    Value has got some skilled players, but with skill comes arrogance. Maybe thats the reason why some random squadjoined but not rostered value member came into elim yesterday and started insulting me while i was in the middle of playing and after I had won.

In the same elim, I was being teamed by a rostered value member. Im not going to mention names because I dont personally care how squads with idiots on them want to appear. But if you do really care, watch who you recruit and tell squad members not to be unnecessarily lame.
                    Last edited by Ardour; 06-27-2005, 12:33 PM.
                    Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
                    TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                      I loved the part where somebody said that value didn't dissolve.
                      perhaps you misread it. i meant we have a roster now and havent dissolved in the past month.

Comment

i love u pascone :wub: :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Merkaba
                          Dameon Angell, are you saying that I'm bitching about Value beating us? Read more closely, I didn't say that.

Soulcamp was the squad that was complaining about Value in some other thread.

Nope, that was really to everyone not just you, so calm your little self down.
                          DELETED

Comment

If people don't like Value, then get a new squadname. I just associate Value with Squadless and Delectable, two of the biggest twats to ever twat the earth.
                            Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                            1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

while that is a good point sadly we have too many points at this point and getting people when you have no points isn't easy and neither is getting points back

Comment

Working...
                              X