value squadron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wax
    Ok, so I opened a snapple container and read the lid. It said that an average of 40 women a year go into labor in the NY City subway. I thought that was interesting.
    One time my friend and his girlfriend were driving, at the same time. His girlfriend was under him working the pedals, and he was sterring. So to comfort myself, I opened a Jones soda, and the bottlecap read "you will soon be really hot", and I almost cried
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

yes while most of you are going off topic for no real reason i'd still like the value haters to come out and express what it is exactly and who it is that is giving us the bad name. pm me if you feel it's more appropiate
      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by pascone
        perhaps you misread it. i meant we have a roster now and havent dissolved in the past month.

yeah, theres a couple squads out there that didn't dissolve in the last month.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

This Thread is a inspiring Sig Change Thread, hold on ill brb

Comment

Pascone, I'll give you an example.. Yesterday we were in a JD vs Value and we came to a round 3. Tiny started pming me that he had to leave, asking us to play a "fair line" since we had some good javs online atm and looked like Value had none. Then suddenly a guy named Boil (Who is he?) has a nice reaction by saying we killed the bot. Obviously we wouldnt kill the bot. #1 because we dont care about TWD points, #2 because we would win that game easily. I'm pretty sure that if someone killed the bot it was that guy.

PS: Whoever he is he has some crazy lag.
            1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
            1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
            1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
            1:Vitja> afk
            1:Underground> haha vit
            1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Bawls prolly got owned by value.

Comment

more then once
                SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

to say you would have won that game is a little ridiculous. while i see what you are saying that is just more of our squad being women than it is us cheating like some people have tried to label our squad. :fear:
                  i think we were crying cause that zeimonster guy was eating shots or something but it happens
                  violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                  [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

value is trying to become a more 'respectable squad in the eyes of the community.
                    L0o0olol... d prolly rolling in his grave....

dele, sorry about the suns, they kinda sucked. squad, dude, who r these people? mef, lol saw WEFOD on roster hahahaha.

oh and nice rip on the avatar sheep.

bi!

Comment

Originally posted by Supra

dele, sorry about the suns, they kinda sucked. squad, dude, who r these people? mef, lol saw WEFOD on roster hahahaha.

bi!
                      join value?

pretty sure delectable would approve this post as the purpose of this post was for something to happen and it did so this post served it's purpose

Comment

bi!
                        thank you i loved it so i just stole it. :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Cut
                          Well I could be a really good player when i try but most of the time i fuck around but when i do do good people assume i cheat when i really dont and now for some reason some idiot douche must of edited a screenshot saying i cheat or something like that (i'm assuming) and the ignorance of the people that run this game has made me end up getting banned until 4-21-06. Well i for one have been playing this game for over 7 years and i've enjoyed it to the end. But one thing is for certain, every year new people pop out of nowhere and think they run this game, i mean i go away for 2 weeks and theres people with names like Sandboxkillah3000 who i've never even heard of talking shit in elim or where ever thinking they're gods. For one, i know i'm good so stop the hating and second, stop shit talking and calling people cheaters. I earned my skills its not my fault i'm untouchable and have the ability to get 4 times as many kills as these kids will ever get. All i know is that with this ban i'll be enjoying my summer vacation instead of sitting on my ass calling people "cheaters". Guess i'll be back around april next year and own it up again, and all the new kids coming in are gonna be like oh yea, u fuckin newb cheater stop killing me!
                          :cut:000000000002134-83092r8qw0ae8-023-a90-24r-q90eDIEDIEDIE
                          and all cut does is Esc + F5 gj
                          and to all those good respectful players out there gl and dont let little douchebag newbs get ya banned, im not even gonna waste my time trying to contest this ban because wut do i care, its a 2d spaceship game anyways. Gl much love to all the nice people out there.
                          -Cut
                          ROFL @ CuT
                          ty have fun.
                          TWLD Champion 2014
                          TWDTB Champion 2013
                          TWDTB Champion 2016
                          TWDTB Champion 2017
                          TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                          -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Wax, sup. Sheep, it is pretty isn't it. Unbanned July 3...gonna try and lay off the hotkey now l0o0lo0l.

Comment

Basically on my list value is blacklisted after what wethod did
                              his little friends probably took on the same ideas as he did.
                              Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
                              Mastersword> ROFL
                              Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

Wax, sup. Sheep, it is pretty isn't it. Unbanned July 3...gonna try and lay off the hotkey now l0o0lo0l.
                                im netbanned for year atm :fear: still playing in tw tho. These fellas cant keep me out ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X