TWBD - All Ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nethila
    i dont know who you are, maybe aliased, maybe not. but thats the dumbest defence ever. all you need is 1 rep to rep the lev bomb and 2 reps for the spiders.. and the attacking team is in.
    I'm not aliased, but maybe it is stupid, you may be right. But I have seen teams struggle to get in fast past a 4 spider line, and then the levi is recharged and has another bomb.. Also if it is on terr, terrier can give it some velocity which makes it tougher to rep
    My Music Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX
      Lets see.

Spastic would then recruit da a$$man and spacedust, a$$, Y ? or PL could then LT one of their leet vet levs.
      All of those people are already in Spastic...
      sdg

Comment

If levi is allowed in a bd i want Nuke the Yanks on my team.
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by brookus
          I think you're vastly overestimating the power of the levi against a good team. A good jav can destroy the cram with one bomb. The same skill will be needed for a levi. You're thinking a few bombs are going to completely dominate the game and ignoring the fact that the levi is nearly worthless in the open. Yes, a repped bomb could still kill people. Just as a repped jav bomb can kill people. What's the problem? I've seen the levi used in base games before (way, waaaaay back when). It was useless. If it is still useless, there's no reason to not allow it to be used.

llater,
          Tony

The Levi doesent have to hit the cram at all to kill it, it could just shoot at one side from a distance and just hit the fr wall to kill its inhabitants.
          1:Graner> i heard da1's sign in tw forums was "1:Graner> like i'd know a girl irl, lol"
          1:Graner> jeansi told me that
          1:Graner> i was totally wtf
          1:Rumpnisse> rofl?
          1:Graner> AND BTW!
          1:Graner> i talked to one on wednesday
          1:Rumpnisse> ur mom? :/
          NOTICE: Game over

Comment

Working...
          X