No announcement yet.

TWSD map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can add more walls and + crosses around the center with holes in the middle or something.
    DELETED

Comment

i think the map is fine as is

Comment

too open places cant do anything when your getting teamed need more walls or so..
        1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

If you guys don't know how to dodge, then I guess there's no way to help you. LOL. If you're any good at all you could basically live forever in the old map.
          Last edited by Epinephrine; 07-09-2005, 03:11 PM.
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

Rocks only map please.

Comment

Originally posted by tahkis
              Sigh nothing but open space. Which means if you are getting teamed you will die for sure.
              Originally posted by EPI
              If you guys don't know how to dodge, then I guess there's no way to help you. LOL. If you're any good at all you could basically live forever in the old map.
              I agree with Epi, maybe you just have no skill. But you can get teamed 3v1 and dodge and live fairly easily. 4v1 is tougher but do-able. 5v1 you're basically toast unless they have no aim. I find if very fun to have to dodge like mad when I get teamed and try to run back to my team to unload the counter strike all over their asses.

Some you you whiners are too use to wbs, you can dodge too easily with the boost. The spider is a tricky bitch which requires more finesse and skill. Keep working at it kiddos, maybe someday you'll get there.

:P
              I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

I can stay alive by dodging in 3v1 but that's all. If there's no cover, you can't counter them or take cover until your squaddies come to back you up.
                megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                L K> taught u what?
                megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Working...
                X