X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new twdsite!

looks good

questions however...
    didn't season 5 begin after twl which was like a month ago...? so why the reset again?

and will twd reset again before next twl?
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

I imagine they reset it so that all of the stats for a season would be collected on the new site. As you can probably tell, the new site doesn't have most of the older stats and results. Instead of taking a ton of time to move everything over, they will just reset everything.

Comment

looks good yes but it is not very usefull to use.
      Originally posted by Kolar
      My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
      ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

I like the banner... looks leet $ ^-^
        AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

very nicely done. who designed it, sika?
          audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
          DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
          Azreal> LOloL
          cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

I think it looks excellent, I like the colors and the general feel of the site. One minor suggestion would be to have the "Latest Results" shaded a bit differently or something to make it jump out more, but it still looks fantastic. Thanks for taking the time to do it.
            3:sarger> the expression on her face said "ez" but the "arms" said "IMPOSSIBLE"

For some reason, this guy decided to post the entire wiki (or other) on pancakes. -Aquatiq

Comment

http://twd.trenchwars.org/index.php?...b=introduction doesn't have anything about the spider division in it. I'm not sure if that intentional or not. Maybe they are waiting to add it after the division officially starts.

Comment

And why in EARTH there's still no search player function.

Comment

Man, that site is clean
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.
                  . â–²
                  ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Kuukunen
                    twl site has player search
                    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

What we do need is a way so that we can sort the OVERALL players in all squads to the highest and lowest of a particular field such as killspergame , deathspergame, wins, losses, etc. Should make the hyperlinks up top so that once you click on that column, the names are sorted like so
                      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                      Failure teaches success.
                      . â–²
                      ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Kuukunen
                        there will be

Comment

I was honestly blown away.

However I don't like that it's only just started recording individual scores and displaying them, mainly cuz i got 3-10 in my last dd...........no warm up...umm....

Comment

whooaaaa......
                            i love it its really good. thanks for takin the time to make it guys. :grin:
                            Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
                            Mastersword> ROFL
                            Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

Look is good, but thats about all, very chaotic website.
                              Only the loyal count.

Comment

Working...
                              X