twd site suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiiStar
    Maybe a level above Cap? This would be for Owner Status.
    The reason i suggest this is because there should be things that only the owner can do...

I.E. The Squad Dissolve link... i dont think that just any Cap should be able to do it (can think of bad things that can happen when ppl are pissed off)

Another would be Demoting the Owner also...
    dont think they should be able to, they could make it so he demotes himself...

An excellent idea, now you just need someone who has the time to do that. That would require alot of coding though... Right?
    Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Originally posted by schope
      can we put match time as a collum at recent games link for squads, so we can know how much and what time squads play ?

it would rule for everyone, mainly those seeking for a squad.
      Done

Comment

Originally posted by RiiStar
        Maybe a level above Cap? This would be for Owner Status.
        The reason i suggest this is because there should be things that only the owner can do...

I.E. The Squad Dissolve link... i dont think that just any Cap should be able to do it (can think of bad things that can happen when ppl are pissed off)

Another would be Demoting the Owner also...
        dont think they should be able to, they could make it so he demotes himself...
        What if you wanted to change the owner? How would you do it?

Comment

RPD stats added to TWBD game statistics, this should be interesting for sharks..

And btw, lots of people has been asking for ship specific statistics for player stat site, it will probably be done when we reset twd next time, can't do it without reset. Or maybe I could reset TWBD player stats only, i'll see what i can do.
          Last edited by AnZu; 09-14-2005, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AnZu
            What if you wanted to change the owner? How would you do it?
            If its just the current owner promoting someone else as the new owner
            then they can do a kind of promote option that Sets the new one to that status and drops them to another position, Cap, Assisant or Player i dunno which would work better here...

The previous Owner could also set the new owner before leaving the squads TWD section.
            Else if they just leave then set the next/longest standing Cap as the owner to reorganise the roster...

If it is possible, maybe an extra function could be added to the TWD bot in
            ?go TWD that checks/verifies the squad owner by making it do ?squadowner and matching the returned reply with the Name of the user Pm'ing the bot...

e.g. :TWDBot:!resetowner

But thats more of an extreme option...
            And this is only an option as long as it doesnt heighten the work load of current TWD ops etc and can be made a secure option that cant be spoofed.

Originally posted by Spikester
            An excellent idea, now you just need someone who has the time to do that. That would require alot of coding though... Right?
            The site coding/database stuff wouldnt require as much coding as ud think.
            But if anythin was to be done with a bot etc then itd be abit more complex to make it a secure and viable option.
            Last edited by RiiStar; 09-14-2005, 08:59 PM.
            PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
            Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

Can we add the "change age" option in the profile again? It's currently gone.
              Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

Oh yeah, totally forgot about that. Done.

Comment

Working...
                X