No announcement yet.

No Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes QS is perhaps has one fo the worst reputation regarding class/sportmanship(i cant think of any other squads but plenty of people disregard integrity). However being as simple as it is Just a small game, why cant people excersize sportsmanship, wtf does it mean if you can go 10-2 but disrespect(kinda wordy) others. yes Qs can throw some punches but that the difference between Quicksand and Sk8. Sk8 is a highly reputable squad becasue of their sportmanship and skills. viva la Sk8 :P
    t('_'t)

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
      I say 'gl' before every game and 'gg' after every game. It doesn't matter to me what the score was, there are people who give it their best and try hard even if it was a blowout. Actually, I especially respect people who don't give up and still try when their team is getting blown out.

I don't think anyone has ever thought me saying this stuff was an flame/insult. But perhaps this depends on the reputation of the person saying it. If you have a reputation of mouthing off I guess people might assume the 'gg' after a blowout was the speaker being an asshole.
      I can vouch for this, I've seen Eph say these things every time and never mean them in a sarcastic or demeaning way. Unfortunately not everyone is as good a sport as Eph, so "gg" is often used, or at the very least misinterpreted as being used, to rub in a victory. Which is why I normally don't say it.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

quicksand rox!
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

seinfeld should do a skit about it
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
            I say 'gl' before every game and 'gg' after every game. It doesn't matter to me what the score was, there are people who give it their best and try hard even if it was a blowout. Actually, I especially respect people who don't give up and still try when their team is getting blown out.

I don't think anyone has ever thought me saying this stuff was an flame/insult. But perhaps this depends on the reputation of the person saying it. If you have a reputation of mouthing off I guess people might assume the 'gg' after a blowout was the speaker being an asshole.
            Eph, you've always have been a classy guy. Need more people like you.
            RaCka> how can i get you here
            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

pfft, i have enough class, 5 of them!
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
              X