X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That'd be Splice
    7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
    1:Rough> is radiation an element?
    8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
    Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
    Piston> I own in belim
    6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

What's a Soilder?

Comment

Originally posted by bete noire
        yeah... funny how whole squads reform just because a majority dislikes 1 or 2 people
        lol wat are you talking about.
        the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
          What's a Soilder?
          I think Soldier was taken :grin:
          Singularit> Ive seen old men do alot of scary shit
          Beasts> ur grandpa always runs around on ice singu?
          Unorthadox> LMAO
          Unorthadox> LMFAO
          Singularit> mine does
          Singularit> but hes ubergrandpa
          Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

I thought it was something you say after taking a crap on a prostitute.

Comment

Ce for TWL.
              carpe diem

Comment

Is Dice even eligible (with Cape having been banned for double squading as captain)? If so, why?
                I note they have several other people who have also previously been banned for cheating.

So what is everyone's opinion about this? Is once you 'served your time' should there be no other penalities? Or do you lose the 'right' to some things forever? What about Caps and Asscaps? Why would players who would never consider cheating allow themselves to be on same team as those who have cheated? Longterm, what perspective is best for the league regarding this subject?

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
                  Is Dice even eligible (with Cape having been banned for double squading as captain)? If so, why?
                  I note they have several other people who have also previously been banned for cheating.

So what is everyone's opinion about this? Is once you 'served your time' should there be no other penalities? Or do you lose the 'right' to some things forever? What about Caps and Asscaps? Why would players who would never consider cheating allow themselves to be on same team as those who have cheated? Longterm, what perspective is best for the league regarding this subject?
                  pownt :wub:
                  1:Massori> ROFL I TOUCH MY ANUS AND SHIT PIECES CAME OUT

(JAMAL)> whinin fukin newbs

Necromotic> YOU PUSSY FUKS
                  i.d.>LOOOOOOL
                  nethila> NECRO TALKED
                  nethila> SCREENSHOT IT
                  Holydude>LOLOLOL

1:Dwopple> i texted me the other day
                  1:demonfaze> dwopple texted himself
                  1:cripple> LOL
                  1:Dwopple> LOL
                  1:demonfaze> that was the girl dwopple was texting yesterday
                  1:cripple> LOL
                  1:Amputate> LOL
                  1:Dwopple> LOL
                  1:demonfaze> found out it was himself

Comment

Well, even if you take the squadname dice away from them, they can still just remake under a different name so you might as well let them use that. 'Serving your time' might as well never be said. The ban system for the game is useless and that can't be fixed. The only thing that can be done to people who cheat is take away league from them. If an unknown alias like "Marin" pops up on someones roster and line after a player like mega newbie is banned, then its obvious who it is.
                    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Another possible solution is if all other squads simply boycotted (aka forever now known as an 'Ephcott') those squads who had banned Caps and Asscaps listed as members.

Comment

Meet the new squad full of cheaters, same as the old squad full of cheaters.

llater,
                        Tony

Comment

Another possible solution is if all other squads simply boycotted (aka forever now known as an 'Ephcott') those squads who had banned Caps and Asscaps listed as members.
                          The problem is that when people evade a ban they dont use the same alias..its almost as nerdy to keep up with banned peoples aliases as it is to cheat in the first place.
                          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by brookus
                            Meet the new squad full of cheaters, same as the old squad full of cheaters.

llater,
                            Tony

LOL
                            1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                            1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                            1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                            1:Vitja> afk
                            1:Underground> haha vit
                            1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

A-s all upset now bc they dont even got a chance at the only league they play in. Sry guys!
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

go die u 50 year old
                                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                                1:waven> is if im going to prison
                                1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Working...
                                X