Ice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnFlAmE
    So if this other guy does it i can do it too? seems flawed to me.
    No, The point was I don't see NL>TERMINATOR being even mentioned here even though he left the same day for the same reason I did. That makes sense doesn't it?

Oh and to the cheating... I haven't seen anyone in our squad eat straight hits or spike around the screen. Nor have I seen anyone fly through a wall. What evidence you have on their cheating? They beat you in a duel? The point is, players like Mega Newbie, myself and a few other european players live further away from the server than some of you do. That causes lag. You know what lag is right? Mega Newbie couldn't even play because he had like 70% packetloss and 500ms. Before accusing people of cheating you should take a look at their ping and ploss.

Yeah we know Cape doublesquadded last season. But wasn't that the offseason when TWL had just finished? I've always thought of offseason as a bore so I sort of understand him for doing what he did. I'm not saying it's ok to doublesquad or brake the rules, but I understand that he wanted to play more games. If this had happened during TWL I'd understand you Ephemeral, but this was offseason and we all know how most people think that offseason "doesn't matter". Once again, I'm not saying cheating is cool or approvable, just saying you should try to understand WHY he did it. Errare humanum est
    :turned:
    Last edited by Spikester; 12-21-2005, 03:03 AM.
    Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Spikey why are you talking, you promised me to stay with BasingCrew and thats the only reason I took you in. But you left. That's all there is to me.
      Only the loyal count.

Comment

Sumpson, you don't seem as brash and cocky as you were two months ago. In fact, now you're reminding me of a pre-schooler who's had his favorite toy taken away by a bigger kid. Better go tell the teacher now.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

i dont get why ephemeral cares SO much on who plays this game and what not? history is history forget about them.. do i have to state that this IS a game.. it's not fuken business.. so who gives a fuk who cheats and who gives a fuk what kinda people are playing this game...

if u hate the people so much in TW.. why dont u just quit and stop caring? and i want to state another point.. dice WON without CHEATING last season during league... it's just after league a lot of player just messed around.. i dont get why everyone is calling cape a cheater after what he did ONCE.. and i dont get why someone who didnt cheat during REAL leagues and won based on pure skills should be banned from league games in the future..

what u are saying is like telling Artest and Pacers should be kicked out from NBA because they beat up some audiences during a game vs Pistons...
          Last edited by Nimrook; 12-21-2005, 04:16 AM.
          9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
          4:Nimrook> No?
          4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
          4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
          4:Akuun> ROFL
          4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
          4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
          4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

and why is everyone talking shit to Spikey about him leaving BC.. like i said in my last thread.. this IS a GAME.. people play WITHOUT contracts.. if they want to hop LET them hop.. and Spikey WAS from dice and WON two leagues with them last season.. i dont see why he wont join back with his fellow champs friends on a squad that won something
            Last edited by Nimrook; 12-21-2005, 04:17 AM.
            9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
            4:Nimrook> No?
            4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
            4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
            4:Akuun> ROFL
            4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
            4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
            4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Originally posted by PH
              Sumpson, you don't seem as brash and cocky as you were two months ago. In fact, now you're reminding me of a pre-schooler who's had his favorite toy taken away by a bigger kid. Better go tell the teacher now.
              I was brash and cocky two months ago? that's new to me.
              Im trying to teach Spikey something myself instead. You wouldn't understand why I guess.
              Only the loyal count.

Comment

Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                There wont be another election for president.
                Obama is the Omega President.
                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

In reply of who/what is that post? is it you in that pic?
                  Last edited by Sumpson; 12-21-2005, 08:19 AM.
                  Only the loyal count.

Comment

Heya Sump.

Bad mood?
                    Pallies Foreva

Comment

Nah, just didnt get that and wasn't sure if it was in reply of my post.
                      Only the loyal count.

Comment

Originally posted by brookus
                        I had to break out my Cig Smoke to English translator for the rest of your post, so I apologize if I misinterpreted your message.

...Or that you actually, trully think that they aren't cheating?

Sorry for those grammar errors and all, i hope got what i ment to say.

and no, i don't think they are cheating.. i know they are not cheating. Some guys might have tested some things in pub or so, but that's it. Dice won 2 leagues with pure skill, and Dice is gonna do that again.

Sumpson, it's nice that you guide Spikey, but i hope you know the difference between real life and your internet life. (incase you don't know it i'll give you a hint: they are not the same.)
                        -Kawrae

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrook
                          i dont get why ephemeral cares SO much on who plays this game and what not? history is history forget about them.. do i have to state that this IS a game.. it's not fuken business.. so who gives a fuk who cheats and who gives a fuk what kinda people are playing this game...

if u hate the people so much in TW.. why dont u just quit and stop caring? and i want to state another point.. dice WON without CHEATING last season during league... it's just after league a lot of player just messed around.. i dont get why everyone is calling cape a cheater after what he did ONCE.. and i dont get why someone who didnt cheat during REAL leagues and won based on pure skills should be banned from league games in the future..

what u are saying is like telling Artest and Pacers should be kicked out from NBA because they beat up some audiences during a game vs Pistons...
                          I don't hate people at all, I have enjoyed the 8 years I have played game. I don't make it a habit of starting thread that bash people. I rarely, if ever, post any personal attacks. I don't brag when I win, I don't whine when I lose. I try to treat people the way I want to be treated.

I recruited people like Cig years ago for the Crips when he was just a kid and have watched as he has grown up to a young adult. It is true that I have offered him, and others, ideas and solutions to what I see as bad logic, bad morals, or bad behavior. But I almost always make sure my post's are marked as 'my opinion is...' so people don't feel that I am thinking that I am always right.

But I am older than many in this community so I try to cut a lot of slack to those who might not have as much life experience as myself. However I try to always remember that I might be able to learn to from anyone here no matter what their age might be.

It is true that I probably hold people more responsible for their actions/behaviors than many of the younger people here do.

I also believe in a Chinese proverb that says, 'if you can not determine a person's character, consider the characters of the people they hang with'. I have always exercised my right to choose the squads I am on as those that have good, decent people on them. Having cool and skillful people on the same squad is also important to me, but those things don’t matter to me if their other behavior include cheating. Whether or not it was during the season, off season, whatever. In my opinion, morals transcend above the timing of a season.

I also take issue with your reasoning that he did it only once. If it was simply one case of bad judgment, then why didn’t he issue an apology? Why didn’t he acknowledge his wrong doing and let everyone know he will never do it again? No, instead he comes back into these forums and mouths off about 'let the flaming begin'.
                          For this reason your logic about Pacers and Artest doesn’t hold water. They admitted their guilt and took the time and effort to let everyone know that it won't happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                            At least this guy has a job.

Comment

The only reason u nerds are making such a fuss is bc u realize ur chances of winning the only league u play in just went out the window (talkin to the a-s guys).

Who cares about the past eph, just like IRL ppl do things in there lives they shouldnt (go to jail) and when they are released they get a 2nd chance at life. In my eyes, being banned is just like jail irl, u do ur time then ur free. If we are cheating we'll be caught, staff arent idiots.

Sumpson: if u think spikey is a squadhopper ur just ignorant bc u lost ur best player. The fact that he didnt leave when the rest of us left (to make pandora) showed me he was loyal. The fact that he didnt go to ice despite them probably buggin him daily to go shows me he was loyal. Ice was way better then BC. If he was a hopper he would of left for them. Same as pandora, I know myself use to bug him every single day to join pandora, and i know jra did as well, but guess what he didnt join did he? No he was loyal to u when u had a bad time. He gave you (Sump / cap) time to recruit replacements for the ppl who left, its not his fault that ur recruits were crappy. You realy expect him to stay when ur replacing players like Dwopple w/ someone named DrJeeves? Or Jrahen with someone named Details? Plz, he gave u guys time and u didnt cut it. But he is far from a squadhopper. Plus spikey is rite, when we had a poll up for him most of u didnt even want him on BC. He had a very close poll and i even remember players like Herik leaving bc of him being recruited. I dont get how u call spikey a hopper, yet u never call NL> a hopper and u always welcome him back. Ur even welcoming him back atm. He left atleast 10 times now. The only reason u ride spikey like a camel is bc he is good, he was ur best spider and with him rejoining dice it ruines everyone else's chance of winning LB.

M_M: I like u, but u cant even talk lol You were on bc what 3 weeks? and u were gone for 2 on vacation. SO plz dont even come here talking like ur miss princess. How many times u leave/go back to diso now that i think about it? 3/4? Thats way more then spikey left bc.
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

This thread makes me glad that I'm not in a squad.

Comment

Working...
                                X