1. Brook
    2. WP
    3.arro/bronch
    4.galleleo/Th@ Kill@
    5. numerous pallies.

Comment

dopeshow?
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Mitch will always be #1 Ter.

Light - TWLB Champs. Yay for me.
        Oh, and all of the players in our starting lineup havn't been mentioned once. Except for Jack, but that's because Disoblige loves him.
        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Mitch hasnt been the best and wont ever be. -nt-

besides when you talk about top 10 terrs... i'm there!
          Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
          Mirror <ZH> this sucks
          Server> dont worry mirror
          Server> shark fits your tits
          Peace <ZH>> shut up
          Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
          Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
          1:Hercules> im level 90
          1:Hercules> in 9d
          1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
          1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

kinda back? i'm not quite sure what that means.
            generally speaking i think most folks will agree that during league play, i will attend every game. i burned out of tw squad/league play for one season since 10-98. i've hung out over on the hockey server for a few months but tw has always been home for me.
            i'm old...so any skillz i might have once had, like hand/eye coordination, left me a good 20-25 years ago. now, i rely on being so slow that people shoot several inches in front of me.
            i also rely on people having sympathy for senior citizens like me, especially since i'm stuck in this cripple's wheelchair.

i'm not even sure if i know which direction the base is at...isn't it that green thingy at the bottom of the map? i'm hoping that the league organizers will have enough sympathy for me that they will let me start each league game already in the base. they were letting me do that some the last time i played, although it was in one of those bases at the sides of the map.

Comment

Top 10 Terrs? Hah. There aren't 10 capable terrs in TW. These are the few I would trust. No Order.

- Brookus
              - Mythrandir
              - Warportal
              - Mitch
              - Bronchitis
              - Arrogance

Most of the people listed are streaky/ haven't proven themselves against worthy opponents. I'd be willing to put Eeks and Pearl Jam on that list if they were more consistent and terred against some good competition.
              1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
              1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
              1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
              1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

I still refuse to rank people but I'll make a compromise and place them in tiers.

#1)brookus, Mythrandir, warportal: Three exrtremely capable terrs. Couple of weeks ago I didn't have Myth in there but after playing couple of games with him I've found new respect for his ability. Terrs you can leave on their for couple of secs without having to fear them getting killed.
                #2) arrogance. Eeks, Bronchitis, Pasco, Yojo, Jonas, Mantra-Slider: Very capable terrs in their own right. Know what they're doing and do it very well. Not quite there with the top three though (IMO).
                #3) Mitch, Utopia, Domi, Rabbitrapist, squinch, M_M God, Epheremal: People who have either been great at some point and haven't showed up lately and people who are improving but have still lot to learn. Still very skilled terrs.

I'll try to fend of the incoming flames by adding that this is based purely on personal opinion (that may be biased in a direction or another), not statistics.
                Veni Vidi Visa - I came, I saw, I did some shopping.

Also did some game development. Check out this horror adventure game if you like point'n'clicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigwig
                  1. Brook
                  2. WP
                  3.arro/bronch
                  4.galleleo/Th@ Kill@
                  5. numerous pallies.
                  im really that good??
                  Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

IMO, Mitch was the only reason Light won the basing thing, none of their other players (cept Jack) would be considered *Great*.

HI RUBY, EVERYONE MISSES U SO MUCH, YAH SINCE U R LEET AND GREAT AND R KING OF WHATEVER.
                    :yawn:

Comment

brook myth and warpies deff get my vote for a top 10 terr...

there are a ton of others that rock too (mostly anyone on madcows or LeviTerr)

but ya eeks rocks my world too

Comment

you only posted that because you were on most of the lists...but you suck now so...

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                        Asia Minor> maybe not
                        Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                        bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                        bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                        bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                        bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

My origional intention was to say that this topic had been posted before...

But now that I see the post page I posted, it seems conceited of me.

Ma bad.

Spruce:

""

Comment

""

Comment

For being the cap so many times, i think brookus won me numerous games he terrs, even a game against warping portal. I Never got many chances to pick mythrandir, but i think he still owns. Mitch is another better terrs above the rest. arrogance is a good terr, but I'd rather have him spider when i have brookus terring. Then there's domi, he too won lots of battles, but he struggles from time to time, don't know why...
                              Last edited by PhaTz; 12-22-2002, 11:50 AM.

Comment

no one picked me again and id idnt see much utopia's either :-p
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X