X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Greens in TWDD

Pick one....

Yes - I want to keep with the full greens, no changes.
    No - I want to remove the full greens, change it.
    Undecided - I either don't care either way, or I just don't have an opinion on the subject, but I enjoy pressing buttons.
    Yes
    50.30%
    No
    45.27%
    Undecided
    4.44%
    DELETED

No. easier to detect HaX0Rz..

Comment

Yes. Adds some randomness and because TWD != TWL.

Comment

only those who dont know how to play vs rushers want full charge greens.

Comment

Guys.... no need for greens in twdd.

First of all, to the people that think greens should stay.. What is the fun of greens in the first place. Unless all the greens were full charges, there's no use in them. Most of them give u multi-fire anyways, which isn't needed. And due to all the recent hacking, removing the greens might finally solve the problem.

Second of all, there's a lot of invisible greens which other players cannot see, and when you are rushing someone and they just shoot you after thrusting half the map, it just makes it look like they're hacking. This obviously causes a lot of frustration and takes away all the fun in twdd.

....And please, gather the input of people who actually twdd. Tons of people here don't even dd, so they don't know what they're talkin about.
          1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

i voted for them to be removed

another point to be made is that u should keep twd more consistent; because in jd u have no greens so why in dd u kept them? :S
            Ardour> my fire button is escape key. and thrust is F12. i like to make it as hard for me as possible.
            Reaver> i play subspace with a steering wheel and gas pedal and a dance dance revolution pad
            Reaver> i gotta jump on the arrows and turn left to fire
            Ardour> my movement keys are random letters. i change them regually

Glide> my parents are being evil, they stole my antenna in an attempt to ground me from internet
            Glide> so i made one

Comment

i definitely voted no for the greens... and it might be better if you rephrase the question... cuz it took me a second to decipher which answer i wanted... ask whether they should be removed or whether you think they should stay... and from the way it seems, youre asking whether they should stay...
              1:Ammunative> you should take a break from the forums
              1:Ammunative> lol
              1:Zingy> lol agreed
              1:Zingy> i think things are getting too tense
              1:Ammunative> get yourself banned for a while
              1:Ammunative> itll be good for ya
              1:Zingy> i'll just pretend sk8 sent out a hitman to take me out, so i ahve to lay low for a while
              1:Zingy> hide in my e-Cave

Comment

You're gonna destroy TWDD when you remove greens.

Newbies who think they can rush will dominate, look at elim after you removed FCs, 3 newbies up your ass after you shoot a bullet.

When someone rush, you can either suicide, or kill them, or miss, and they rush you, and with no FC around, rushers gets a big advantage.

Don't even fucking think of removing FCs.
                I wonder who came up with this stupid idea.

And about javs, one FC can give you a lucky shot who kills a team, thats why its not there, WBs are another story.

EDIT: I voted wrong, add a vote to yes instead of no.
                Last edited by RATTY...; 12-29-2005, 11:49 PM.
                DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY...

Newbies who think they can rush will dominate, look at elim after you removed FCs, 3 newbies up your ass after you shoot a bullet.

When someone rush, you can either suicide, or kill them, or miss, and they rush you, and with no FC around, rushers gets a big advantage.

And about javs, one FC can give you a lucky shot who kills a team, thats why its not there, WBs are another story.

Think you proved everyones point to remove them. If you take stupid shots people are going to rush you. I notice that squads like sk8 and elude try to just run from us when we are playing more aggressively and they pick smart shots..though elude isnt very good at it. If you can bail yourself out with an fc then it promotes playing stupid and getting luck. And if you're too dumb to selectively take shots then play spid on some base squad
                  I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                  I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

remove the greens
                    1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

good post i agree.

Comment

guess you nvr played twld
                        SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                        SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                        Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                        Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                        1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                        1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Originally posted by Depre
                          Guys.... no need for greens in twdd.

First of all, to the people that think greens should stay.. What is the fun of greens in the first place. Unless all the greens were full charges, there's no use in them. Most of them give u multi-fire anyways, which isn't needed. And due to all the recent hacking, removing the greens might finally solve the problem.

Second of all, there's a lot of invisible greens which other players cannot see, and when you are rushing someone and they just shoot you after thrusting half the map, it just makes it look like they're hacking. This obviously causes a lot of frustration and takes away all the fun in twdd.

....And please, gather the input of people who actually twdd. Tons of people here don't even dd, so they don't know what they're talkin about.
                          I couldnt have said it better!
                          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

i'd like to see them removed simply for the sake of making it easier to pick out people who are cheating. wasn't it eva who caught some dude in ?go duel greening himself non-stop?
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

there are full-charges in twjd
                              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
                              X