Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyds Good Player List:

Chino Styla

Rest of you suck, stop making him terr. He's 402850425+ kill spid.
    1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
    1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
    1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
    1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

But is he the only terr they have now?

Comment

if they lose any more players they might just lose their official #5 basing squad position.

Comment

Originally posted by warportal
          Mythrandir got MVP in a terr yesterday!!!:eek:
          WTF!
          I don't believe that till I see the screenshot.
          "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

WOW how surprising to hear u guys pick on floyds.....
            we have like 4 members left who know why u are picking on us...(i`m not one of them btw) and 2 are inactive...
            we do have more good basers....we had more b4, jargha\sweet\molgan\greven
            basers we stil have: gabraham\z y c l o n\chinostyla\me\talents
            (don`t say i aint a baser i was in anti-scrub so i can`t be THAT bad,plus myth says it)
            this game is fun for us...not a life-style like it is for some of u guys....just behave normaly towards eachotter and finaly start respecting eachotter. ppl get trashtalked after they joined floyds 2 days b4...those ppl have absolutely no idea why u are picking on them.
            let`s al shake hands and and wish eachotter a good new year and good matches in twlb

p.s galleleo i`m happy u play SS to so i can neva be the most-hated SS player.
            Last edited by DUTCH MADNESS; 12-31-2002, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Dutch is hated?

Gall is gay?

Man where HAVE i been.

Comment

lol i aint hated i guess i was always a litle TO fanatic in SS and therefor was misunderstanded by alot of ppl, i`m 20 now and more mature i can explain why i react on something when i react.

Comment

Originally posted by DUTCH MADNESS
                  don`t say i aint a baser i was in anti-scrub
                  You were?

llater,
                  Tony

Comment

lol @ brookus,
                    i am DUTCH MADNESS and i`m playing the name ` Simulate` lately (last 250 usage hours).
                    i`m sure the name Simulate rings a bell ;p

Comment

Originally posted by DUTCH MADNESS
                      (don`t say i aint a baser i was in anti-scrub so i can`t be THAT bad,plus myth says it)
                      But, But, brookus is on A-S and hes the worse terr in TW.
                      Also, Galleleo is a Faggot.
                      :yawn:

Comment

I aint gay and I aint a faggot, can you now plz STFU

Thanks
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

You're all over rated.
                          sage

Comment

GOD YOU GUYS ARE DUMB! WHO'S THE MOST UNDERATED PLAYER OF ALL TIMES? IT MUST BE ME! YOU BLIND LLAMAS! I HOPE YOU ALL BURN IN HELL FOR FORGETTING ABOUT ME!

No...Actually all FMM is underated, and I'm the only player who never maded fun of 'em, as I actually joined them on disf. And I'm laughing at all you elite llamas who maded fun of 'em. Since now they will go far in twbd, Gundam-Heavyarms has to be their leetest jav, he's able to scare many terrs.

And if I'd have to leave my scrubies, I'd join them without thinking twice.

BTW: Don't reply to this if your about to discriminate anything or anyone. Yes, I hate Michael Jackson. Yes, O.J Simpson was not guilty. Yes, I'm a newbie. Yes, I'm just a faggot. Yes, I'm enjoying making fun of this crap.

Finally...Yes, I'm done.
                            When you strive hard to learn knowledge, you discover that you simply lost your time.

Comment

I know this thread is about to die but what the hell.

Any shark that goes unthanked for more then 3 minutes is officially underated. For in 3 minutes he has died 27 times and saved the base from being over-run 9 times!

Further 20 of those deaths come from newbie javs who don't know what the hell they are doing or from the nme shark because everyone is running around trying to get the most kills doesn't worry about a ship that isn't going to attack them.

So you see, Sharks are underated because often they work the hardest yet get no thx and are over-shadowed in others greed to score kills yet remain safe.
                              Kind regards
                              Neodis

Comment

shark don't ahve to work that hard, all they have to do is rep rep rep die not that hard.
                                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Working...
                                X