No announcement yet.

Most underrated baser?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't play sharks a lot do you. If that's all you do then you are missing a lot. You didn't even mention mines let alone bombs.
    Kind regards
    Neodis

Comment

Originally posted by Neodis
      You don't play sharks a lot do you. If that's all you do then you are missing a lot. You didn't even mention mines let alone bombs.
      Obviously you don't know anything about sharking proberly.
      Originally posted by Diakka
      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

If yer not using mines or bombs properly then you are not sharking properly.
        Kind regards
        Neodis

Comment

HELP ME I DON'T NKOW WHAT KEY THAT MINE OR BOM IZ

Comment

If yer not using mines or bombs properly then you are not sharking properly.
            This is in the TWDivisions forum, meaning we're talking about league style sharking. While mines and bombs are still used, it is widely accepted that the reps are the more important part.

Comment

GG verthanthi
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                This is in the TWDivisions forum, meaning we're talking about league style sharking. While mines and bombs are still used, it is widely accepted that the reps are the more important part.
                Well that's fair enough. But I subscribe to threads and read them as the emails tell me something new has come so I was talking from TW forum general perspective POV. For the record, I never said that the reps were not important!
                Kind regards
                Neodis

Comment

I could shark and win without bombs or mines.

Comment

I could spider and kick yer ass though! Cause that's what spiders are suppose to do!
                    Kind regards
                    Neodis

Comment

i'm feeling quite left out now I base with the best of you every day and i've been kicking ass in the spider, i'm also a new member of the Floydians so stop dissing them.

anyway thats me done now i'll sit back whlst u tear me apart in this post

Comment

I could spider and kick yer ass though! Cause that's what spiders are suppose to do!
                        Id like to see Windreaper in Shark and you in Spider...100$ on wind in a duel to 10.
                        :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by Server
                          many not so known players that i dont know are underrated
                          and me (i'll always put myself to every list )
                          Server i really like your sig

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe
                            Id like to see Windreaper in Shark and you in Spider...100$ on wind in a duel to 10.
                            You play SS, I don't believe you could afford the $100!

But anyone who knows what they are doing can beat a shark with a spider.
                            Kind regards
                            Neodis

Comment

i especially see an evolution in sharking where 'less is more'. The more u mine the fr-entrance, the more u'll tk ur own fighters. Nowadays the trend is to mine very low or sometimes not mine at all. This way the defending spiders r like a continuous flow of red bullets coming down taking the initiative of the attackers into their own hands.

P.S.: stfu arguying like a bunch of schoolgirls. You give basers a bad name.
                              http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Originally posted by warportal
                                The more u mine the fr-entrance, the more u'll tk ur own fighters.
                                I think this happens because it's virtually impossible to get good teamplay in a private basing game where most of the players are from different squads. I dare say that this won't happen as much in league games, as the spiders and sharks will know eachothers moves and play accordingly.
                                "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Working...
                                X