No announcement yet.

Most underrated baser?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

while although they are still the #5 basing squad in trench wars, they have lost most of their starting line.

Comment

maybe the most underrated basers arent mentioned on this post cause no one notices them..
      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
      apt>yes u can wtf
      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
      apt>na
      apt>ill show you pictures
      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerex
        I nominate Sk8 as the most underated basing squad. I underrated us to then we went and owned Floydians in TWDB. Are they good?
        Diabolical!
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I withdraw my statement of being good at basing. Seems that it must of been a fluke.
          Tigerex

Comment

The most underrated basers are pretty much everybody on Elusive.

The most underrated basing squad is Elusive.

Thank you for your time.

The Mind of the Father
            Riding on the subtle guiders
            Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
            Of relentless Fire

Comment

If Elusive does not base then they are not basers.

Therefore:
              The most under rated basers are not everyone on Elusive.
              The most under rated basing squad is not Elusive

Thank you for wasting my time.

Edit: Oooooh, they did play a few games. They, *cough* beat Paladen, Spastic, and Melee. Some of the truly STUNNING squads in TWD.

Comment

Originally posted by warportal

P.S.: stfu arguying like a bunch of schoolgirls. You give basers a bad name.
                This sums up basing these days perfectly.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                  If Elusive does not base then they are not basers.

Therefore:
                  The most under rated basers are not everyone on Elusive.
                  The most under rated basing squad is not Elusive

Thank you for wasting my time.

Edit: Oooooh, they did play a few games. They, *cough* beat Paladen, Spastic, and Melee. Some of the truly STUNNING squads in TWD.
                  they lost to spastic

Comment

elusive has great spiders but they play for rec :/ those whores.
                    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

• I saw some good matches of elusive, but also some bad ones..
                      I wouldnt call them underrated, just normal, I think mambo was underrated in the early beginning, but they showed what they got
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Underrated basers? Hmm...

The spider list, off the top of my head (I'm at school and my professor's wife is having a baby this week, so I'm unexpectedly without entertainment.)

You're all underrated in my book, if it makes you feel better. I pick in this order: squaddies ('cause I know how they play), then I pick people according to my own appraisal of how they fit with my game. But sometimes (shhhhh, it's a secret), I just pick the most wacky-assed lineup I can, in hopes that the game will be (a) competitive; (b) more fun (e.g., people get to play the ship they dream of playing in their secret heart of hearts during the dark of night); and (c) a good laugh.

Nothing beats making people play terrier, except maybe whoopie cushions and rubber poultry.

Now that I've said that, I'm probably signing up for a wealth of retalitory appointments to the terrier. Fair enough.

tCK

PS Pearl Jam is underrated.
                        1:Pearl Jam> the gloves are for the prostitutes i'm going to hire
                        1:Pearl Jam> i'm going to make one of them shovel human feces into a wheelbarrow and run around with it
                        THE CRIMSO> that's more illuminative than jack's comment, but still pretty enigmatic
                        1:Pearl Jam> she'll have to wear a shirt that says "THE POOPSMITH" on it

Comment

• Elusive have an great lineup IMO, championship material if they get it together.

Comment

• i think whiterabbits has more letters in its squadname than every member of Elu's names combined.
                            1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                            1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                            1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                            1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

• good point proj, i think the rest of tw is really underestimating the number of letters we have in our squadname.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nockm
                                Elusive have an great lineup IMO, championship material if they get it together.
                                Sure, if they decide to try.
                                "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Working...
                                X