Squad Captains Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Na$
    I still don't hear who is going to decide who is a cheater and who is not ? Some talk about 'well known cheaters' , but if they are well known cheaters they would be banned, wouldnt they ? And if you can find out that they are aliased and got around a ban, so can staff.

Something funny I saw Daemon writing in his first post of this thread :

uhmmm point prooven ? Populair lagging people won't be defined as cheaters, while a-social/non-social lagging people will. Your comment isnt even about cheaters, its only about who you like and who not. Because seriously without offending anyone: Wark <ER> (on your squad) looked more 'like a cheater' than Vys did to me. Point prooven ? And all those extra discussion points are already discussed on this forums every TWL season... they are just there to talk about more crap, all based on personal interests.

So count this as a pm daemon: You are a newb I am the best cause I'm l33t put me in this. And put me on that blacklist of yours and shuffle it up your ass. Because you know what this is ? This is just a way to get some attention and to spice up your PR in this game.

hes talking about wrongfully left out of the squad cap meeting, i think even you dont have any idea what you are talking about
    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

DA, good on ya for organizing a meeting of what I can only suspect will turn out to be controlled chaos. But I agree with the above statement that the caps have a lot of input into TW, seeing as how it's a player-supported game and all. I am of the opinion, having talked with various peeps, that people are frustrated by the cheating, but feel helpless to do something about it. I think a little self-policing is a great idea, and the caps that engage a zero-tolerance policy towards cheaters on their squads will definitely be regarded as a "step above" other players, at least in the general opinion of tw.

Anyway, those invited to the meeting please show up prepared to discuss the issues on the table and get some good work done for the whole of TW.

-caco

Comment

So why exactly was megaman89 not invited despite being a captain?

Comment

Megaman: For being a jackass and underage. I only want people there who will put out more than "this is gay" to the conversation.

Neth and someone else: And yes, more people were gonna know on staff, I've been making the rounds telling everyone. Ie: All staff is invited.

And Nas: , whatever you said, I dunno who you are, so congrats on wasting a lot of time typing something I'll never read.

Etc: And the TWL idea is just there incase anyone brings it up, 99.9% likely we aren't doing anything about it, tho.
          DELETED

Comment

I thought that the forums are for this purpose? Having 50 ppl talk at the same time (who wants to bet someone will start spamming?) is gonna be confusing and not productive.

Comment

Well, a live discussion is just quicker, but looking at how everyone acts, its not a bad idea.
              DELETED

Comment

"gay as fuk and daemon shouldn't be allowed to attend since he is a regular player on his current squadron "Quicksand." - megaman89

"What 89 said: Gay as fuk." -kaw

Doesn't this just prove the point that dice gets/deserves no respect? (minus pd and tiny)
                Last edited by Revolt; 02-04-2006, 06:50 PM.
                1:megaman89> got important announcement
                1:megaman89> stfu
                1:megaman89> CIG SMOKE GOT A JOB!
                1:Revolt> where
                1:megaman89> WALMART
                1:megaman89> LOL
                1:cripple> LOL
                1:megaman89> in the shoe department

Shinobi

Former Trench Wars Moderator

Loved or hated, but never ignored

Comment

all i'm wondering is since when the fuck is displaced a captain?

Comment

LoL

Im leader of Legacy revoke my ban so i can join this then go back to getting banned. Actualy if i cared about tw i would find this a good idea, but I dont care. I think its funny though how serious everyone gets about a computer game. Lets form a subspace union, Im sry but thats sounds extremely sad, and maybe u should all get outside and see what is out there.

Comment

Well, regardless of how we do this, we seriously need to get together and have a discussion and get rid of some of this hostility, and come to terms with the cheating and etc*.
                      DELETED

Comment

Perhaps getting rid of the hostility should have started with eliminating bias from the selection process.

Comment

I went outside and a bird shat on my head, so i returned to the computer

nt.
                          Singularit> Ive seen old men do alot of scary shit
                          Beasts> ur grandpa always runs around on ice singu?
                          Unorthadox> LMAO
                          Unorthadox> LMFAO
                          Singularit> mine does
                          Singularit> but hes ubergrandpa
                          Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

I'll put it like this, if anyone wants to talk about this. Come and see me. I really hate dealing with you people who just live to be difficult and a dipshit.
                            DELETED

Comment

yeah, you're the right guy to host that.

Comment

I wasn't being difficult or a dipshit - and I was far from defending megaman89 who can be difficult and a dipshit. I was only asking a question and giving advice.

Comment

Working...
                                X