No announcement yet.

Don't Disable for no reason in a dd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if we're done playing Child rebel, and you still wanna bitch about this, you know where to ?find me.
    DELETED

Comment

We're not asking much, just the practical application of common sense when using your powers.
      Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
      1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Originally posted by MILOS
        So you can get disabled for having more then one nickname on a squad?

If so, does it just restrict having TWDD rostered nicknames, or in general having two names that are both squadjoined.

I have my own name, MILOS, and I also control another one that is squadjoined.

If that will be a problem, let's fix it now so that I don't get specced two minutes before a TWL match.
        Well, it says this in the rules (http://twd.trenchwars.org/documents/rules):

"6.2 In regards to the TWD Roster, a Player may only have One name Registered and One name Rostered. If Players are given a name which is currently Registered/Rostered, they are required to Unregister and remove the name from any TWD Rosters. If any inconsistencies to the above are found, the Player will be barred from participating in any TWD Matches for an extended period of time. TWD Operators may decide on when to lift this suspension."

The rules are buried pretty deep in the site. It actually took me a while to find them, but they're there. Then again, since you're a captain, you're supposed to know all the rules anyway. It's not my call but I don't think they'll disable you, but if you let other people use the name, then uh oh. :P
        sdg

Comment

Originally posted by King Baba
          We're not asking much, just the practical application of common sense when using your powers.
          And I never used my powers, and I told the one who did not to again. What more do you want?
          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by PureOwnage
            I know it's after we've both been invited, but still. That doesn't seem right to me. But hey, I might be wrong.
            FFS You're in TWL stop crying. IT DOESNT MATTER!

I've had a quite a few matchs where disabled name or other reasons have screwed me outta winning a game (when it did count) but it doesnt mean i have to cry in the forums about it.

You just accept it as part of the risk of playing with no subs. You should always have at least one sub if you dont want to risk having to forfiet.
            Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
            Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

I wonder how many doublesquads just because they can. I could easily get 2 different machines, both with different ip's. They could be machines that have never been used for SS before, there isn't any way I could get caught. It would seem like my 2 machines are in different houses. Not that I would need to do it and I'm too lazy anyway.
              last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Originally posted by Mulkero
                I wonder how many doublesquads just because they can. I could easily get 2 different machines, both with different ip's. They could be machines that have never been used for SS before, there isn't any way I could get caught. It would seem like my 2 machines are in different houses. Not that I would need to do it and I'm too lazy anyway.
                I remeber talking to someone who claimed to be on 9 different squads with different names.

Kitty> true

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell

If you play in TWD with multiple names from the same computer
                  This computer is used by 2 of my brothers also. So i guess i have multiple names in TWD?
                  -Kawrae

Comment

The rules apply to some but not others, in classic TW fashion.
                    Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                    1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

If your name wasnt on that list, blame the person in charge of putting the name on it that you dealt with previously. Lesson learned = ops should let players finish their round before handing out bans. You should wait till after your squad goes 4-6 in twl to bitch at staff about horrible decisions and rules.

Also, perhaps it was somewhere on that list that aerin and nlie play on the same connection but not fragily and aerin, so if they didnt know nlie = frag then what are they supposed to do?
                      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by King Baba
                        Dameon the Red II

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                        No reason .. that's funny.

If you play in TWD with multiple names from the same computer, don't assume we'll know who is in your house, and they can be disabled at any time when proof sustains that you have multiple connections from 2+ TWD names from a single place (IP and/or Mid matching). Just happened to be that Kim was following a lead on Aerian which caught your boy Fragil.

So, next time, let us know you're having more than one name, and this won't happen again, don't assume we'll know who's related to who in this game.
                        Originally posted by paradise!
                        pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                        1:Reaver> HALP
                        1:Reaver> HELELP
                        1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                        1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by Kawrae
                          This computer is used by 2 of my brothers also. So i guess i have multiple names in TWD?
                          If your brothers also play this game and are signed up for Twd yes...

Time for me to invenstigate you Kaw ^-^
                          Jason> God said, "Heh, I'm gonna give Eve some nice titties."
                          Dyers eve> God wanted me to have nice titties?
                          Superstar> Yes eve, he does want you to have nice titties. To bad he placed them on the wrong spot. Cup C size balls.

---------------------------------------------------

Greetz Dyers eve

Comment

This needs to be said again

You're in TWL stop crying.

IT DOESNT MATTER!

NOW STFU

Kitty> true

Comment

Been playing on the same connection with Havu, never had an issue with twd registration. When havu changed his twd name to Ryyni and didn't tell an twd op, Predator_FnM came to me and asked if Ryyni = Havu without just banning our computers instantly.(thanks for that)

I don't know if that's related to anything said in this thread, I just saw a few replies on siblings using the same connection :]
                              Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

In Finland, almost every ISP gives its users multiple ip addresses. If you have separate computers for both, it's not really a problem since both have different ip's. Unless of course you've configured a NAT and share an ip.
                                last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Working...
                                X