No announcement yet.

Shouldn't there be a rule against this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouldn't there be a rule against this?

Last edited by Eric is God; 10-03-2006, 02:53 AM.

I agree that it disprespects the other squads
    1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
    1:Cower> Sword
    1:Kthx> ok
    1:Cower> Axe
    1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
    1:Cower> ?
    1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

A lack of respect? Yes. Illegal? No. If you wanna handicap yourself, do at your own risk.
      DELETED

Comment

Comment

One solution could be to set a time limit to do !lagout after lagging out/speccing, similar to how it is done in tourny. Except that instead of 60 seconds, something closer to 3 mins would be better.
          CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God
            In some cases it's not a handicap Dameon. If you play 3 versus 4 and are down by a few kills you can wait until the last minute and bring the last player in. All of a sudden you get 10 extra deaths and can just run it out. That's exactly what Quicksand did. Would they have won playing 4 on 4? Almost certainly. I know it's not illegal, but convince me why it shouldn't be.
            Fuck you and your democratical point of views, that's why all of our community looks like bullshit. We're all becoming fucking idiots because we're all lowering our standards to make everyone feel better. FUCK THE COMMUNITY, IM GONNA BE THE BEST WHILE YOU FUCKING WATCH ME AND ENVY ME.

Comment

I think zingy brought up a good idea, put a limit on how long you can stay lagged out.

King Sword, it's the community which still keeps the game up and running, take your head out of your ass and realize it.
              TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
              TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

I dont think it should be illegal, tho ofcourse it is annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Heart
                  I think zingy brought up a good idea, put a limit on how long you can stay lagged out.

King Sword, it's the community which still keeps the game up and running, take your head out of your ass and realize it.
                  The game would keep up foreever if everyone would have this mentality, and the game would be a lot better if everyone wanted to make it more excitting. That's what we miss, determination.

Comment

Imagine having 3-4 brazilian laggots put in, and they run all game, in a game they would never be able to win. 5 mins left, and bam, +10-20 deaths cause they added the rest and they win the game.

It's sad to see that qs did something like this, but it is expected, low life wbs destroying others fun.

I agree with Eric of God, there should be some rules against this, cause this isn't the way to DD.
                    DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Zingy
                      One solution could be to set a time limit to do !lagout after lagging out/speccing, similar to how it is done in tourny. Except that instead of 60 seconds, something closer to 3 mins would be better.
                      i totally agree, the actuall time could be argued\voted on i would think 2 mins would be plenty to re-boot a laggy comp and reconnect. great idea though
                      Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                      1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                      Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                      caco <ER>> )Oo
                      caco <ER>> bot thief!
                      caco <ER>> duel me for it
                      Evasive <E> no!
                      Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

hi kings :bye1: , will be watching you but not envying
                        (castromarx)>reaver, accord and i are busy playing with our balls

1:JAMAL> just farted smells good as fuk

Argentina> weeeee oooooh weeeee oooooh
                        Argentina> look at me kids!
                        Argentina> I'm an ambulance!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God
                            Wow, I'm glad to see my thread got started up again. It's good to see that other people care about the quality of TWD
                            hell yeah man some of the lower ladder squads STONERZ dd's do this regularly and its fucking irritating. no one will even notice that they only have 3 in, so weel relax thinking we have the win locked up, and suddenly they add the last guy with >30 secs to go and win by 1 or 2 pts.....

this really bothers me especially because STONERZ is one of the only squads that are polite enough not to even spawn and shit, yet ppl play us absolutly ruthless style, when were just out to have fun
                            Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                            1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                            Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                            caco <ER>> )Oo
                            caco <ER>> bot thief!
                            caco <ER>> duel me for it
                            Evasive <E> no!
                            Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

agreed eig
                              Girl if it's alright,
                              100%.