Bar warp in TWJD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bar warp in TWJD?

I'm just curious what is the input for this idea, to add barwarp to TWJD. I'm a TWDD player myself, but I noticed a lot of talk over the possibilities of having a barwarp in ?go base. I don't neccesarily agree or disagree with this, but what are your thoughts of adding the same barwar in ?go javs to the TWJD.
    May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

I see no reason for it.

It's different in ?go base
    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
    3:Shadowmere> LOL
    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
    Shadowmere> Rofl
    Up in ya !> With his feet
    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
    Up in ya !> l44t feet
    Deft> l44t f44t*
    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

The barwarp is fun for ?go javs, but not in a match.
      DELETED

Comment

I would abuse it and go 20-0 from spawning ppl when they warp into base.
        Indulgence

Comment

Originally posted by Melon
          I would abuse it and go 20-0 from spawning ppl when they warp into base.
          You would die bc ppl would spawn u while u spawn the warpers.

Comment

It's not even that bad an idea. You don't have to use it but it could serve as a nice element of surprise. Or a better way into base when you happen to die at the same time everybody from the other team dies. Or to prevent those boring tube fights.
            "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Oh, its even that bad of an idea.
              DELETED

Comment

What? No I Evenn Want It Away From Go Javs
                2:Entertainer> Supreme Auth> we should all be like: Morh> EIN REICH EIN VOLK EIN FUHRER and then jones and logain would be "SIEG HEIL o/"

Comment

Haha, personally, adding Bar Warp would make things interesting... but I'm not sure if thats a good thing or bad. Tube fights do get tedius and dull.
                  May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

No, I am one of many who disagree with putting barwarp in the high populated ?go javs arena, because when the arena gets to about 30 something in there, the spawning upon warp is out of control.

There is no way this will be implimented into twjd that would benefit the league whatsoever.
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.
                    . â–²
                    ▲ ▲

Comment

The barwarp in javs should be changed (this would require a lot of work on an unlucky mod or ER's part...) so that every single coordinate underneath the bar warps into a different spot inside the jav base, so it's harder to pick the exact spot you want to go to. Again, it would suck to set up, but it might pay off if it's left there long enough.

But as far as barwarp for jd's.. nah. Maybe make it active if only one player on a given team is left, if anything, to give them more of a chance to get to base, but it's just not necessary.

Comment

i hate barwarp in ?go javs ruined that areana for me, i never go there anymore. please keep twjd a barwarp free zone!
                        Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                        Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Let's have a 2 way teleport in a jd match
                          1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

ROFL this is like the worst idea of the month

nothing personal dude.
                            -Kawrae

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatiq
                              The barwarp in javs should be changed (this would require a lot of work on an unlucky mod or ER's part...) so that every single coordinate underneath the bar warps into a different spot inside the jav base, so it's harder to pick the exact spot you want to go to. Again, it would suck to set up, but it might pay off if it's left there long enough.
                              I took about 2 hours today and coded up a small bot that will do this pretty easily.

Anybody that goes in the red area will get warped to a random point somewhere in the yellow area. Talk to me next time you're in-game and we can set it up.
                              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Working...
                              X