Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sigh...

Originally posted by stuckup
    Hey webbb, how about you get skill to match your ego. You are nothing. All you do is talk shit. Back it up. Then talk. Thanks.
    Hi freestyle/stuckup/newbie42, How about you get some skill to match your ego? All you do is talk shit when I have no fucking clue who the hell you are. Last I recalled you've been playing for less than a year. So why don't you go play the game for 2 or 3 mroe eyars and then come back? Thanks, that would help me a lot.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+
      TOLD
      ^- GONG

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Re: Re: sigh...

Originally posted by Kookie
        Hi freestyle/stuckup/newbie42, How about you get some skill to match your ego? All you do is talk shit when I have no fucking clue who the hell you are. Last I recalled you've been playing for less than a year. So why don't you go play the game for 2 or 3 mroe eyars and then come back? Thanks, that would help me a lot.
        Kookie? wtf. Dont talk to me. You are nothing and will never be anything. So next time you want to bash me get someone that has respect and skill. You obviously have neither.

Comment

Re: sigh...

Hey webbb, how about you get skill to match your ego. You are nothing. All you do is talk shit. Back it up. Then talk. Thanks.
          I'm not that good at the spaceship game, sorry if I can't back up my "ego." I don't go hopping from squad to squad every month to be on the super new squad with the cool new name like you and your brother.

You make yourself so easy to argue with because you always back up my words eventually. When you left Onix for Rage I told you Rage wouldn't last more than a month, and when you came back to Onix I knew you'd leave again for the next new squad that started up. I predict Shriek will dissolve before the end of TWL, it's not a far fetched prediction.

Hey is this going to be like the last time you tried to argue with me on the forum and then when you saw me in the game you asked me to be friends with you again?
          Last edited by Webbb Llama v1.5; 02-05-2003, 06:08 PM.
          I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

lol. Webbb when are you going to stop being a asshole??

Why are you bringing my brother into this? He was and is more then you and I will ever be. So dont talk about him. You have no right.....

All I ask is to stop bashing the squads I'm on and me. If you want to keep on acting 12 go ahead and bash. But bash someone eles.

Comment

I didn't start this
              I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Tobe?

nvm... I'm done posting. Here webbb, YOU win.

Comment

LOL webbb, if ur brains match how u look in ur picture u arent worth me arguing with you. Webbb, onix was sooooooo close to dissolving last season, o wait where were u? O YAH U WERE ON MELEE... 'nuff said there. Webbb, Shriek is 10x more stable this time, youd have to be in chat to know, but wait u arent in chat are you? Kookie, dont start the shit about playing for a year. Raspi played 8-10 mths when he made Siege... Hell, i hadnt even played that long when i made first shriek. Kookie, you also havent played for 2-3 yrs... so stop being hypocritical, thx. Back to Webbb. Webbb, onix is less stable than shriek, just cus u are #1 in TWDJ and TWDD our whatever, who gives a shit? The day TWDD started, u challenged all the horrible squads so ur points shot up...wow makes u guys awesome. Also, I wouldnt of joined Shriek expecting it to dissolve, if i looked at it and saw it would dissolve i would have joined. Webbb, also when u take a shot of urself flexing, get muscles first, ill send u some Muscle Milk to help U.
                  :yawn:

Comment

Re: Re: Re: sigh...

Kookie? wtf. Dont talk to me. You are nothing and will never be anything. So next time you want to bash me get someone that has respect and skill. You obviously have neither.
                    AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA *tear*

Go join a squad that can last a season? THANKS. Your someone who tries to be tuff over a computer game. You obviously are soem skinny fag who needs to pull a Roxy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe
                      Kookie, dont start the shit about playing for a year. Raspi played 8-10 mths when he made Siege... Hell, i hadnt even played that long when i made first shriek. Kookie, you also havent played for 2-3 yrs... so stop being hypocritical, thx.
                      First played November 1999 (which would put me at just about 3 years and 2 months)

THANKS

And as far as Raspi goes, yes Raspi is relativly new, but he's not a dick, and he's very very good. stuckup isn't very good and IS a dick. Thats the difference.

As far as Shriek goes, I hope they'll last longer but I mean Shriek = Digressed and neither hung around very long.
                      Last edited by Nickname; 02-05-2003, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
                        neither hung around very long.
                        sounds like u and the squads u join.
                        :yawn:

Comment

That quote can be used in some very humourous ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe
                            sounds like u and the squads u join.
                            Anti-Scrub - Still alive, has been for many years
                            Stone - Still alive, on it's 2nd run (JUST LIKE SHRIEK TOBE)
                            Whiterabbits - Shockingly enough STILL ALIVE
                            Cripples - STILL ALIVE, been active for many season/years

SO, now that your done being a fool...

EDIT: Also, if you are calling me a squad hopper i've been on 5 squads in the last 2 1/2 years.

Comment

Well, not to brag, but digressed dissolved because i decided to quit it...Shriek dissolved because i couldn't get into tw for like a bigillion days (seemed like it)...this time around, i don't have as much lag and i'm having the most fun i've ever had on this game because of the people in my squad :x
                              oh and kookie, for someone who hasn't been playing that long, stuckup is really good, he does have the skill to back up his ego (which i'll admit is a little big :P) ...but who dosen't have an ego on these forums? i probably come across as a jerkoff here while i'm not really like that in the game or irl :x

(i know, i said jerkoff...but kookie was the one who brought up shriek being hung long or something like that) :P
                              Dice
                              TWLB Champions Season 8
                              TWLJ Champions Season 8
                              TWLB Champions Season 10
                              TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

yes a2m we know shriek have large genitals, but back to the topic. it doesn't really matter how long he's been playing, if he acts like a jerk he is a jerk. Wether it took him 5 years or 20 days to get to whatever skill level he's at. I have no problem with Ego's but some peoples are way out of wack. (no you're not one of them)

it's this phrase that really annoys me

"You are nothing"

I don't get why people say that. obviously they are something.

Comment

Working...
                                X