No announcement yet.

TWD All-Star Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it amazing how atm+ can say he doesn't want to seem like he is bragging or inflating his own importance but he does have "-SHRIEK'S NUMBER 1 SUPER GUY!-" in his signiture
    Tigerex

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerex
      I find it amazing how atm+ can say he doesn't want to seem like he is bragging or inflating his own importance but he does have "-SHRIEK'S NUMBER 1 SUPER GUY!-" in his signiture
      All I can say is that i think subspace is an online game and that a2m+ knows how to have fun in an online game. He's good at it too.
      Originally posted by Kookie
      stuckup isn't very good and IS a dick. Thats the difference.
      You could say pretty much the same thing about Webbb. How did their fighting involve you?

Based on your comments in this thread anyone could get the same expression about you as yours in your posts about stuck.

Hypocrite.
      Last edited by Eeks; 02-06-2003, 10:19 AM.
      Originally posted by Diakka
      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Wow, I think I am not the most hated on this forum anymore

for what its worth, a2m+ ROCKS, and this discussion is pointless.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks

You could say pretty much the same thing about Webbb. How did their fighting involve you?

Based on your comments in this thread anyone could get the same expression about you as yours in your posts about stuck.

Hypocrite.
          Webbb wasn't going otu of his way to pick a fight, stuckup picked the fight, webbb only defended himself. It hardly makes me a hypocrite to tell people if there being idiots. Thats called an opinion eeks, you might have heard about it.

Also, can you guys stop blidly defending squadmates? it's really annoying. I don't need all of Shriek to blindly take sides because stuckup is involved. I got no problem if he's in the right and you defend him, but when he's wrong keep your mouth shut.

Actually, upon looking Tobe started the fight and stuckup meerly ran to hsi shriek buddies aid.

"Better start suking off GK webbb.

Physt: I know, but this guy is gay, and thinks these words decribe him, so im pointing out how gay it makes him look."
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

2 things.

First, i said something in defense because webb said shriek is gonna die. i'm sorry, but if you expect me to sit back and let him talk shit about the squad i'm in, your a moron.

second, notice how my sig is in capital letters. :/
            Dice
            TWLB Champions Season 8
            TWLJ Champions Season 8
            TWLB Champions Season 10
            TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
              Webbb wasn't going otu of his way to pick a fight, stuckup picked the fight, webbb only defended himself. It hardly makes me a hypocrite to tell people if there being idiots. Thats called an opinion eeks, you might have heard about it.

Also, can you guys stop blidly defending squadmates? it's really annoying. I don't need all of Shriek to blindly take sides because stuckup is involved. I got no problem if he's in the right and you defend him, but when he's wrong keep your mouth shut.

Actually, upon looking Tobe started the fight and stuckup meerly ran to hsi shriek buddies aid.

"Better start suking off GK webbb.

Physt: I know, but this guy is gay, and thinks these words decribe him, so im pointing out how gay it makes him look."
              Webbbbbb was trashing our squad in several other threads too so I don't really see Tobe starting this.

P.S. This is getting gay.
              Originally posted by Diakka
              Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks

P.S. This is getting gay.
                close the thread or move it to trash talk
                I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Sigh, kookie im talking about how long u stay in ur squads, not if they are still around.

A-S - Stone - Wrs - Crips in a span of what 3 months? Also, go back to crips, this has nothing to do with crips/you if you wanna be a "policeman" of the forum/jerks on it, then u lead a sad life, and may god have mercy on ur soul. ty for ur time, and plz, pick the splinters out of ur ass.
                  :yawn:

Comment

I don't get why tobe and a2m are bending over backwards so much to help an immature dork only because he's on a squad with them that will die in 2-3 months.
                    sage

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe
                      Sigh, kookie im talking about how long u stay in ur squads, not if they are still around.

A-S - Stone - Wrs - Crips in a span of what 3 months? Also, go back to crips, this has nothing to do with crips/you if you wanna be a "policeman" of the forum/jerks on it, then u lead a sad life, and may god have mercy on ur soul. ty for ur time, and plz, pick the splinters out of ur ass.
                      my father buys me cars.

Anyways No I don't care for policing, juts pointing out stupidity. Yeah I was in 4 squads in 3 months. And before that 1 squad for 2 years. Also, I have several splinters in my butt...

When your ready to grow up, give me a pm.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I don't get why tobe and a2m are bending over backwards so much to help an immature dork only because he's on a squad with them that will die in 2-3 months.
                        It's a sad world Rich.

Comment

Because I'm defending my squad, which i do not think will dissolve in 2-3 months. It's part of being loyal to your squad...I'm sure a few pallies would defend their squad if we talked shit about it :x
                          Dice
                          TWLB Champions Season 8
                          TWLJ Champions Season 8
                          TWLB Champions Season 10
                          TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Working...
                          X