• Time
  • Show
Clear All

EEKS AND WADI 4 UNDERRATED SUPASTARZ.

nockm shame for not knowing the 5 count :/
    1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
    1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
    1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
    1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

heck why count?

Comment

Because you don't have a watch.

Comment

i wish i were overrated, then id get picked every time
          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
          apt>yes u can wtf
          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
          apt>na
          apt>ill show you pictures
          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

5.. 4.. 3.. //ded

Sounds like it could be useful, I'm more likely to be worried about dodging bullets though - I can't multi-task as good as that.

Comment

I can't fathom that 5 count thing being useful. Besides, what you've got slow sharks or something?

Comment

I know when my sharks attach, but I don't count... I think that counting is unnecessary and only distracts you

Comment

If I'm sharking, I sometimes won't even attach untill terr says he was sorry for wreckless drop that killed me right after detaching. That, and: pls, you're totally sexy, will get me to attach again.
                  I will have to start making other demands since I've noticed that, especially nockm, is getting things macroed. Shame on you mr Trivia.
                  Originally posted by Disliked
                  However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                  when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Heh I think what wadi ment was knowing when your teammates are gonna attach. Human mind has an inner clock (the same that should wake you up at morning) so I don't think it requires any concentration or saying "12345". :P

Since you've all seen the spawn timer 1 billion times it comes natural.

But the people who should be overrated are the ones that have only played in overpowered ?go #myth or ?go base teams. Maybe the ones who cap a lot and pick the best teams?
                    Last edited by Eeks; 02-02-2003, 06:19 AM.
                    Originally posted by Diakka
                    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Everything I could say has already been said. Except bring back speedball.

Comment

WADI IS OVERRATED
                        "Can u tell me why I am called noob because I play Trench Wars?
                        I am full of that S**T!

Long life for TW!!!!" ~ Agnium

Comment

A overrated player is the one who everyone knows his/her name, but not many people are sure what exactly is that player good at.

I go for wix and priitk - they were TW Gods way back then ... but since they were inactive for too long, they aren't good at the game anymore.
                          Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

TelC@t you really have no idea what you are talking about at all.

Comment

In the last week or so Wix has been basing more, I think he's played every single ship recently. As far as Priitk goes, he isn't on a league squad and he alt nicks to often to judge how much he veen plays.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

They are decent players ... but this topic is NOT about who is a crappy player, it is about who is overrated.
                                Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Working...
                                X