No announcement yet.

Who's your MOST OVERRATED BASER?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just saying that's the worst definition of overrated I've ever heard.

Comment

That's you personal opinion and you can't prove that you are right.
      Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
        A overrated player is the one who everyone knows his/her name, but not many people are sure what exactly is that player good at.

I go for wix and priitk - they were TW Gods way back then ... but since they were inactive for too long, they aren't good at the game anymore.
        If that is overrated then I dominate myself, as cocky as that is.. alot of old and new know me but most have no clue what ship I am good at.. and for the past year I done nothing but chat mostly and play very little..
        You laugh at me because I am different, and I am laughing at you because you're all the SAME.

Comment

from our pal, www.dictionary.com

overrated

Overrate \O`ver*rate"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Overrated; p. pr. & vb. n. Overrating.] To rate or value too highly.

Ну вот...

Comment

thankyou for this beautiful post.

first of all:

5:Za_Gophar> this is horse shit.... how does someone with a name like Eggs R Evil have a better reputation as a spider than i?
            5:Nailed> true za, he is overrated
            5:Phrenitis> yes, but he's a decent shark :P
            Za_Gophar in for Freq 1 with ship 3
            MatchBot> You've been put in the game
            5:Phrenitis> happy? :P
            5:Jeansi> everyone is like.. OMG eggs ARE evil.. He is so smart..
            5:Za_Gophar> LOL jeansi

yeah he's good but not good enough to be picked EVERY time, and early in the picking at that.

same with zyclon. he gets picked every time. sure he is a good spider but not like "wow he is so good ill pick him before anyone else" good
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I'm underrated...
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar

first of all:

5:Za_Gophar> this is horse shit.... how does someone with a name like Eggs R Evil have a better reputation as a spider than i?
                5:Nailed> true za, he is overrated
                5:Phrenitis> yes, but he's a decent shark :P
                Za_Gophar in for Freq 1 with ship 3
                MatchBot> You've been put in the game
                5:Phrenitis> happy? :P
                5:Jeansi> everyone is like.. OMG eggs ARE evil.. He is so smart..
                5:Za_Gophar> LOL jeansi

yeah he's good but not good enough to be picked EVERY time, and early in the picking at that.

same with zyclon. he gets picked every time. sure he is a good spider but not like "wow he is so good ill pick him before anyone else" good
                Even though I think he is overrated in spider.. he's a very good shark. Just to clear that up.

Wish I could play more basing, I usually always start lagging.. no wonder I don't get picked anymore

Comment

I am overrated.. Eggs R Evil and Z Y C L O N are not. They would own u in spider. They get picked because they get better spider records than I have seen you guys get.

Comment

"same with zyclon. he gets picked every time. sure he is a good spider but not like "wow he is so good ill pick him before anyone else" good "

Eh....who really cares?
                    FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

I do

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar

Why does Eggs R Evil have a better reputation as a spider than i?
                        Question:

Could you name a few that are that good?
                        Just want to know so I know who to pick (in the right order too) when I'm cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Malladrin
                          Question:

Could you name a few that are that good?
                          Just want to know so I know who to pick (in the right order too) when I'm cap.
                          You want the most underrated players post...oddly it has some of the same names, it's just down the hall, 2nd door on the left.

JK I'm curious, what spider is so good that you would want to pick them before anyone else?? Surely if zyclon isn't that good, no one else is. Which would infact, make him that good.
                          Ну вот...

Comment

to answer your question mall i guess i would say bram, koan... they seem to know exactly what they are doing all the time.

anyway pure, if i were mvp racing in spider id rather be up against eggs and zyc than u and ae... that just from my experience tho. no offence to anyone ur all good in my book, unless u come in saying <------GOOD SPIDER/WARBIRD/JAV every 5 lines of text.
                            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                            apt>yes u can wtf
                            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                            apt>na
                            apt>ill show you pictures
                            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I never get picked and i get MVP every time im in spider, and have at least 20-30 more kills then everyone on my team, GO ME!
                              :yawn:

Comment

i'm not a newb, I'M NOT A NEWB!

gophar, you haven't based with elliptical halo or spacedust have yoU?
                                Ну вот...

Comment

Working...
                                X