Repels Per Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repels Per Death

Hey, I was just playin' some TWBD's, and I wondered a little while back you used to have something that counted your average reps per death, called RPD which could be viewed on the TWD site. You still can see the RPD thing, but it only shows 0. Why? And when's it gonna be fixed?
    1:CUMULONIMBUS> fucking south korean player names making me hungry

Yeah I remember that, it was very handy to somewhat see if the sharks timed or whether someone was getting their reps off.

Off topic, but I think it would be also cool (if possible) to see the DOA's and be under as a terr stat. Some terrs don't realize they're getting pelted with bullets and they live since their turrets are the ones dying.
    Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

Sounds good indeed.

Comment

Reaver told me that he had to talk to someone about that problem but it is going to be fixed (sooner or later).
        Maverick
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
        Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
        Subspace Statistics Administrator
        Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

thanks
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Just to let you guys know if you don't already realize this, but the amount of reps per death doesn't tell you the quality of the reps, or if they are well timed, or if they correlate (not simultaneous) with partner's rep. The only thing it tells you is if you die with reps on avg. And frankly, there are a few cases where you should be dying with reps (arguable).

Comment

Of course you are right, Sufficient. But it's just fun to check your average repels..

Comment

Working...
              X