Twd stat idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twd stat idea

Average kills with 9 deaths. I dont know about you guys but i get alot of kills while on 9 and that can be clutch and would be a cool stat to look at
    [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Originally posted by Unabled View Post
    Average kills with 9 deaths. I dont know about you guys but i get alot of kills while on 9 and that can be clutch and would be a cool stat to look at
    Una, you = lose.

A better stat would be wins while heads up or last one left on your team.
    When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

nice idea, doubt anyone will actually implement this tho

ps. if the person is on 9 deaths a lot of times.... probly means he doesn't know how to stay alive
      1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

LOCATION TWD.org > Squads > Squad!! > Roster > Unabled > Recent Games
        TARGET Profile : Statistics : Recent Games

3 10 45 - 50 Paladen
        4 10 39 - 50 Aimbot
        6 10 43 - 50 Savanger
        3 10 39 - 50 Aimbot
        2 10 48 - 50 Savanger
        Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

Working...
        X