Have you changed too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you changed too?

It has seem's that I have changed more than I would have like to in my years of trenchwars. As I first started out TWDD'ing I was like 100% agressive rushing player and I had that persona about me. Now it seem's all the newer players are strating to rush/suicide so I adapted and changed my style to moreless mid-range/sniper. Does anyone else find themselves adapting to the new play styles of the new generation of trenchwars? Id like some feedback on this if you don't mind. Thanks and salutations.
    C 1:Kthx> Geetar youve been gone soo long Izor lost his virginity...

C 1:ThreeSix> ROFLLMAOROFLCOPTERLOLLERSKATZ

C 1:Coyote> wowow LOLOLOL ive been gone that long?? Izor was she not-blind/legal/willing? Or did you date rape her?

1:Kthx> Izor Izor Izor, can't you see, sometimes your virginity just seems to amuse me, and I just love your virgin ways, I guess thats why your Dueling while I get laid.

1:RaCka> Kthx> my aim is rustier then the box of condoms on izors desk

WTF
    1:abbot> i think i played well
    1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
    1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
    7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
    7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
    7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
    oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
    oar> but its ok

Comment

nope i still rush, mabye thats why my avg is 7-10...
      Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
      1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
      Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
      caco <ER>> )Oo
      caco <ER>> bot thief!
      caco <ER>> duel me for it
      Evasive <E> no!
      Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Playing sniper will only make other ppl call you names.

Comment

oh noes you lobbing strayer... but if you lob strays much better than others then have at it

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

There is a difference from having a good radar game, and only playing radar, most people talk shit about radar players especially on any decent squad, because they just sit around running from anything, and straying, so when their team is all out, they are like 6-3 and think they are doing good, and then end up 8-10 because of the 4v1. Snipers aren't close enough to teammates to help them if they get rushed, and since they don't have any close game, they just run away from anything coming at them, which seperates them from their team even more. That is why radaring is stupid in most situations.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

When I first started TWDD/JDing, I stayed with my team and stood infront of my teammates. Now, I still stay with my team, but I stay behind them so they can take shots for me

Comment

Originally posted by Dengue View Post
                When I first started TWDD/JDing, I stayed with my team and stood infront of my teammates. Now, I still stay with my team, but I stay behind them so they can take shots for me
                Smart move I admit I assume you ate all the bullets O.o jk .
                I think rushing is good, I suck with Wb but if I sometimes own, I own when I rush .
                (Paradise)>dj sage
                (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                1: Dynasty> LOL
                1:vue> LOL
                1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

I went from midrange ---> closerange as time went on. I found it just kept the game on a higher level and made it more fun.

Comment

Hmm.

I started being almost a pure rusher back in the Siege days.

But since then I've been gradually more and more midrange, sniping also when the time is right.

Best playstyle in my opinion is obviously smart midrange. Smart meaning you keep and eye on your teammates and rush to their aid if necessary and stay reasonably close at all times. Sure sometimes its better to snipe with your team, sometimes its better to rush.

Also you should setup killzones with your squaddies against rushersquads, who don't know when to stop rushing. All out rushing, just like sniping, is a really crappy strategy and you won't win anything with it. No-one ever has, even Siege did midrange too, not just rush.

:detective :detective

Comment

Originally posted by Raspi View Post
                      Hmm.

I started being almost a pure rusher back in the Siege days.

But since then I've been gradually more and more midrange, sniping also when the time is right.

Best playstyle in my opinion is obviously smart midrange. Smart meaning you keep and eye on your teammates and rush to their aid if necessary and stay reasonably close at all times. Sure sometimes its better to snipe with your team, sometimes its better to rush.

Also you should setup killzones with your squaddies against rushersquads, who don't know when to stop rushing. All out rushing, just like sniping, is a really crappy strategy and you won't win anything with it. No-one ever has, even Siege did midrange too, not just rush.

:detective :detective

Helps when you have teammates that know what a "killzone" means
                      Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

Working...
                      X