X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=droughtug7.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
      Oh, I thought the reset was a side effect of the bot crash.
      that was my guess too
      Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
      1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
      Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
      caco <ER>> )Oo
      caco <ER>> bot thief!
      caco <ER>> duel me for it
      Evasive <E> no!
      Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

My apologies for the late announcement. TWD has reset for the final time before next TWL as Kim stated above.
        1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
        3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
        3:Best> see it coming
        3:Best> sad

Comment

How about trying to hype this shit up, jesus, it is already boring.

Where is the..

"TWL SEASON 10 FINAL RESET WILL BE OCCURING IN THREE DAYS, prepare your squads, axe your bad players, recruit some new players, do what must be done because soon, TWL will be upon us. Who will lead this season and become to the new champions of the zone, will this year be the year that the old veteran squads are finally outshone by some of todays new power squads, or will the veterans come back one more time and show these younglings that they still have some skill left in them."

Instead of..

"Oh im sorry, final reset happened, twl soon"
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
            How about trying to hype this shit up, jesus, it is already boring.

Where is the..

"TWL SEASON 10 FINAL RESET WILL BE OCCURING IN THREE DAYS, prepare your squads, axe your bad players, recruit some new players, do what must be done because soon, TWL will be upon us. Who will lead this season and become to the new champions of the zone, will this year be the year that the old veteran squads are finally outshone by some of todays new power squads, or will the veterans come back one more time and show these younglings that they still have some skill left in them."

Instead of..

"Oh im sorry, final reset happened, twl soon"
            wow dude... chill out and smoke a big one. You need it. It just shows you how serious the league is handled now. Relaxed staffers, relaxed players. i predict a relaxed league. Chill out, smoke a joint, host a game or two, and forget about the other game you are supposed host later in the day. haha.
            Have fun guys.

Comment

Working...
            X