This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion to Boycott squad "Scary"

They've been found to be doing less than honorable tactics in their games, just a heads up. Boycott Scary, they're shady.

This has been a Public Service Announcement.
    DELETED

You're going to have to be more specific if you expect anyone to listen.
    afksry

Comment

yeah what did they do?

Comment

If my squad did something that is against the rules, please message me in game and i'll look into it. I will not tolerate it. If they just beat you in a jd or something, save it for oprah <_<
        Last edited by Melon; 11-29-2006, 09:01 PM.
        Indulgence

Comment

There was some trash talking involved between scary and laser.... more specifically between Laser and ex-laser members. Plus once you factor egos into the mix, tension was a little high.

Simply put, Laser did not have enough to play and ended up having to forfeit. Although, Rounds 1 and 2 were bypassed to allow them more time to find a forth.

Hope this brings some people up to speed.
          Kawrae> Can we get Sweet banned from these forums?
          Stabwound> This would actually be technically possible. Will it happen? No.
          Ephemeral> Should it happen? No.

5:MiKE_HAWK> I TALK WITH CAPS ON
          5:MiKE_HAWK> BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A BIG MAN
          5:MiKE_HAWK> IT MAKES UP FOR MY SMALL PENIS

4:Lizard Fue> FACE DOWN, A$$ UP, THATS THE WAY DADS LIKES TO FUK

Sparffles> Cannot attach to self: Story of my life

Comment

Laser didnt have enough players and couldnt register one since site was down. I was planning to spec for them but then dameon came in. Dameon said he was gonna kill the game if we didnt spec.. but I guess that's against staff policy. I dont particularly love dameon so we didn't spec. We won the jd due to lack of players. Im surprised a thread was made. Most squads take a lame win like that. Then again dameon has ALOT of time on his hands... I said I'd spec if dameon quit staff and if she didnt then laser would get it... well as a result, he didnt quit staff so laser got it. BLAME DAMEON!
            Strid3r> We dont have enough players..
            Da Man> Spec
            A2m> alright all spec!
            Strid3r> thanks bro
            Strid3r in for Idoneus
            ------- GAME OVER -------
            Idoneus vs. Shriek: 1 - 0
            Idoneus wins this game!

Do Eht!

Comment

we didnt spec cuz dam
              he kept pming me asking to cyber; got annoyed

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
              1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
              1:Freeze> LOL FAR
              ---
              5:waven> freeze
              5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
              5:waven> you state your business with sanji
              5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
              5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
              5:waven> and i will talk to ease
              5:Freeze> LOL
              5:waven> that's how things work around here
              --
              1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Read the immature arguments. I don't need to present any evidence in this one. No respect for their fellow players deserves no respect in return. And if I didn't hit you where it counted there would be no reason for you to reply.
                DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Plasma View Post
                  I said I'd spec if dameon quit staff
                  My head literally jerked sideways as the Gears of Logic ground to a halt and the momentum threw everything off
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Plasma View Post
                    Laser didnt have enough players and couldnt register one since site was down. I was planning to spec for them but then dameon came in. Dameon said he was gonna kill the game if we didnt spec.. but I guess that's against staff policy. I dont particularly love dameon so we didn't spec. We won the jd due to lack of players. Im surprised a thread was made. Most squads take a lame win like that. Then again dameon has ALOT of time on his hands... I said I'd spec if dameon quit staff and if she didnt then laser would get it... well as a result, he didnt quit staff so laser got it. BLAME DAMEON!

????????????????

Comment

I didn't read what Plasma said until Pummel quote'd it. Just to clear up more facts. I asked the captains if they wanted a cancel. One squad said yes, then the other squad said no. The TWD Site wasn't online at that time, so it was impossible for me to confirm or deny anyone who was captain or not. The game wasn't killed, only suggested for them to all spec or let me kill it off. Then Plasma ranted about how he wanted me to quit staff or they'd steal points from Laser. Again, immaturity that is the reason TW is dying.
                      DELETED

Comment

This is the first time I hear that a staff member can kill a twd game.. if they don't have enough then don't accept a game.. now, I have always specced if another squad didn't have enough players, but it's their choise to not spec and I'm not gonna boycot them just for this.. You can't really judge a squad based on what happened.
                        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

KICK OUT SCARY!!
                          they can only win jd's by forfeit, sigh
                          AKA Shaun
                          ----------------------

Comment

you wouldnt believe how many teams take the win because the other squad doesnt have enough, its 'disrespectful' and annoying but i guess the squads that do it need the pts, so just trash them afterwards
                            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Wow that's very inconsiderate and immature of the Scary players. Then again, they will probably lose the points they won versus Laser to other better squads. Justice triumphs over evil B)

Comment

Working...
                              X