This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
    I didn't read what Plasma said until Pummel quote'd it. Just to clear up more facts. I asked the captains if they wanted a cancel. One squad said yes, then the other squad said no. The TWD Site wasn't online at that time, so it was impossible for me to confirm or deny anyone who was captain or not. The game wasn't killed, only suggested for them to all spec or let me kill it off. Then Plasma ranted about how he wanted me to quit staff or they'd steal points from Laser. Again, immaturity that is the reason TW is dying.
    I agree with your last sentence, but if Scary is going to be your prime example, you've got some nice blinders on that hasn't made you aware of all this nonsense for a while.

Comment

Fuck that, did you check their roster? They're basically free points, why wouldn't we want to play them
      "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Originally posted by ikpt View Post
        I agree with your last sentence, but if Scary is going to be your prime example, you've got some nice blinders on that hasn't made you aware of all this nonsense for a while.
        It's more or less one of those things we're all guilty of at one time or another. You see it happening, but when it's not involving you, specifically, you kinda ignore it. Well, now that I got involved, I point it out. Take me as an example to open up and say something something is wrong instead of waiting for something to hit closer before you begin.
        DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by RednaZ View Post
          Fuck that, did you check their roster? They're basically free points, why wouldn't we want to play them
          hahahahahahaha owned
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

It's more or less one of those things we're all guilty of at one time or another. You see it happening, but when it's not involving you, specifically, you kinda ignore it. Well, now that I got involved, I point it out. Take me as an example to open up and say something something is wrong instead of waiting for something to hit closer before you begin.
            Like I said, I agree with you, and I totally understand what you're saying. I guess... this doesn't surprise me because the impression I've got from a lot of players who play, especially competitively, is that just about every squad does something like this at one time or another. Pointing it out is good, and hopefully people will step up and point things out more so something can come about as a result to eliminate some of the shadiness in this game on the internets. :turned:

Comment

Originally posted by Dengue View Post
              Wow that's very inconsiderate and immature of the Scary players. Then again, they will probably lose the points they won versus Laser to other better squads. Justice triumphs over evil B)
              rofl true, but then again, scary members probley wont even vs better squads becuz they dont wanna lose points
              AKA Shaun
              ----------------------

Comment

Qualified, I think your attitude is coming from the fact that you ask to join daily and are denied. As for rednaz, _!_ you're not good enough to retire. What happened was a mistake on the other squads part. If my squad accepts a match and doesn't have enough players, take the pts. Captains should know better, and the people that leave when there is challenges out should be dealt with. Dameon I am unsure why you'd take out this complaint against our squad in particular, when i'm sure you see it daily by tons of other squads.
                Indulgence

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                  Qualified, I think your attitude is coming from the fact that you ask to join daily and are denied. As for rednaz, _!_ you're not good enough to retire. What happened was a mistake on the other squads part. If my squad accepts a match and doesn't have enough players, take the pts. Captains should know better, and the people that leave when there is challenges out should be dealt with. Dameon I am unsure why you'd take out this complaint against our squad in particular, when i'm sure you see it daily by tons of other squads.
                  amen
                  https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                  1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                  1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                  1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                  1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                  1:soild>they can say what they like
                  1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                  1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Plasma View Post
                    Most squads take a lame win like that.
                    Pure shit, shame on you. Thank God basing world isnt fullfilled of immature fucks and idiotic squads :wub:
                    When a squad doesnt have enuff a staff is not needed, everyone just specs. ezpz
                    Last edited by Herik; 12-05-2006, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Atleast Dameon didn't kill the game.

Don't whine over one game.

Enough said.

Subspace sucks
                      -Kawrae

Comment

Kaw KAw Kaw KAw has the wisdom.
                        Luv u :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Herik View Post
                          Pure shit, shame on you. Thank God basing world isnt fullfilled of immature fucks and idiotic squads :wub:
                          When a squad doesnt have enuff a staff is not needed, everyone just specs. ezpz
                          basings for fags.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                          1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                          1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                          ---
                          5:waven> freeze
                          5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                          5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                          5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                          5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                          5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                          5:Freeze> LOL
                          5:waven> that's how things work around here
                          --
                          1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

lol it sucks when even detain is using ce sudden stops
                            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Hellou kingssszz
                              -Kawrae

Comment

They've been found to be doing less than honorable tactics in their games, just a heads up. Boycott Scary, they're shady.

This has been a Public Service Announcement.
                                Paladen didn't cancel these...
                                http://www.twdivisions.org/showgame/88853368
                                http://www.twdivisions.org/showgame/88851843

I should make a thread, spastic lamed us. We asked them to cancel, they didn't!
                                http://www.twdivisions.org/showgame/88853265

Comment

Working...
                                X