TWD Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleuth View Post
    Shows how pro staff is at recruiting and sticking by a "if your vet, your fit for staff." I dont care how much some staff have done for the game, if u fuck around with your powers you should have never been staff, people like stabwound, rab, ikrit, all guys that i have nothing against, and have played longer then alot of tw, were selected to be staff and fucked it up, yet you see less-vet staff who have been on staff for a solid amount of time and choose not to abuse.
    Vet? I played the game for just over a year when I got hired :P. I first logged into TW on October 2nd, 2003... and I'd like to note again that I helped PL figure out it was Rab and helped fix the shit that Rab did. My "abuse" was just enough to stop people from bugging me about shit. If I wanted to "fuck it up" completely, I would've dropped the tables and dissolved squads like Rab did.
    Ban Ikrit

Comment

I didn't abuse any kind of staff powers.
      sdg

Comment

Last edited by Dwopple; 11-30-2006, 05:14 PM.
        zidane> big play
        Omega Red> dwop sick
        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

i abuse my staff powers all the time :fear:
          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

though y did rab do it?
            1: cReEmY> jab get a life
            1: Twerp> pwned
            1: Duel Pasta> LOL
            1: Duel Pasta> ROFL
            1: Duel Pasta> Cant Breath
            1: Duel Pasta> You got pwned by a jr.

-----

8: cReEmY> If the square root of 5 is 2.5 then what is the square root of 1??
            8: JabJabJab> Uh... STOP IT!! Your hurting my head!

cOnTaCt mE <- Want to talk to me click there!

Comment

Originally posted by cReEmY View Post
              though y did rab do it?
              Because he can. When you get down to it, that's the reason they always do it.

Comment

Shows how pro staff is at recruiting and sticking by a "if your vet, your fit for staff." I dont care how much some staff have done for the game, if u fuck around with your powers you should have never been staff, people like stabwound, rab, ikrit, all guys that i have nothing against, and have played longer then alot of tw, were selected to be staff and fucked it up, yet you see less-vet staff who have been on staff for a solid amount of time and choose not to abuse.
                Thanks for ruining my chances at making staff, I have been waiting since 1998.

Comment

thats what happen when spaceships is run by a bunch of kids amirite

Comment

Working...
                  X