Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, reset it again. Basing squads haven't played more than a handful of matches (nobody is over a 1100 rating, Pandora having 1088 at the moment), so a reset will have no negative impact.

Comment

1) yes please. i think a reset would be appropriate to the unusual circumstances.

2) does this mean that this period counts toward twl?

Comment

when does twl actually start, i'd like to know when i'd have to get active again (i don't want to start playing again too early :P)

Comment

Ahh.. A new TWD reset would be great.

Comment

I'm pretty sure everythings back to normal now?
            or isnt it?

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
            1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
            1:Freeze> LOL FAR
            ---
            5:waven> freeze
            5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
            5:waven> you state your business with sanji
            5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
            5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
            5:waven> and i will talk to ease
            5:Freeze> LOL
            5:waven> that's how things work around here
            --
            1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Originally posted by IceStorm View Post
              I'm pretty sure everythings back to normal now?
              or isnt it?
              I don't think so. IIRC, Penetrate only JD'd Scary once on November 29. But it got counted for 7 losses instead of 1. Now, it's only counted 2x against us. Yea, 2 is better than 6 imaginary losses, but unfortunately, it's not exactly the same either. I'm sure it will get fixed eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
                Mostly it's covering our own ass. Right now it doesn't seem like a big deal. But now, say you have a squad in 17th place, outside of the qualification bubble.

They, most likely, would bring this up as an excuse for the reason why they didn't make TWL. Then the thread will turn into one of those 20 page shit storms on how TWD staff sucks. And in the end nobody would be happy.
                Another option (that you probably have already thought of) might be to repair what you can, then make a post asking the teams to check their "recent game" stats and PM you on whether or not they have been corrected. If they say yes---then they have no reason to bitch down the road if they're just barely outside the TWL bubble, and you have their PM to prove it.

But IMO, I think it would be easier for everyone involved to just reset. Either way, you're going to have complaints, but I think this leaves less chance of hostilities down the road.

Comment

There will be no TWD reset again since the multiple games were fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck View Post
                    There will be no TWD reset again since the multiple games were fixed.
                    Ok, but I'm not sure if you read my the post where I mentioned we had 2 games counted against us, instead of 1.

I'm not trying to be petty or be a whiner---honest. And if I'm mistaken, I apologize. But if you look at November 29th, we have 2 losses in TWJD against Scary when it should have only been 1. If you look at the link, there are no stats recorded, but if you look at the game prior to this one, there are.

This is the game I'm referring to:

http://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/88852089

Comment

wow nerd, who cares just a twd game
                      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
                        They, most likely, would bring this up as an excuse for the reason why they didn't make TWL. Then the thread will turn into one of those 20 page shit storms on how TWD staff sucks. And in the end nobody would be happy.
                        No one would have remembered this after 5 months anyway.
                        megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                        L K> taught u what?
                        megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                        9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                        9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Who the fuck cares, guarantee you there will be atleast one other reset before twl anyway.

STFU

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan View Post
                            wow nerd, who cares just a twd game
                            If nobody cared, I'm guessing they wouldn't have tried to fix anything in the first place.

Comment

Locked and redirect to here...

http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/sho...489#post527489
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X